Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VANDUGEGS

slncspkr,

(( words are meaningless now these days.))

Unfortunetly a hand shake is not enough and as you say, people, espeacially in this case, do not believe someone can build a Gravty machine. Pepole can not agree on what needs to be proven as to an operating machine. Maybe this should be agreed upon, first. I have already ststed what I belive it should be able to do.

People continue to say I do not have a machine. Their are many that have seen what I have been able to build, unfortunetly, some have no idea how it works and only a few understand most of it.

((sorry darrell but i do'nt think you have or know how to put a machine like that together, because in the first place if you knew how to put it together you would not need to call on engineers to build it for you.
jose.))

Engineers are needed to build larger machines in order to have the safety and the structural integrity that will odviously be required for the future. Today, I believe the place for these machines are on the farms across this land and give the farmers a breek from their energy bills.

Darrell

nwman

So Darrell, I was fallowing this thread and stopped for a while so please forgive me if you already covered this but one question I have for you.... Does your design or calculations redefine any current laws? I would assume your tweaking the concepts of gravity but do you adhere to all other mathematics? I just want to know if you have done the math on it or if your going my observations alone?

Tim

sevich

Hi NWMAN

This Darrell Vandugegs is nothing than a O/U wannabe!!!

His used by date has long ago expired. He is trash from yesteryear!! ...I know it, "Beslerwheel.com" knows it, and  Hartiberlin knows it !!! .....................So lets give it a miss for Humanity's sake!!

(Lets cut to the chase,,,,,,"he's just a little fart-ass parasite" !!!)

nwman

sevich,
    I agree with you but I wanted to give him a "little" credit. So far no one has been able to prove him wrong mathematically. I feel when I can get an extra second I can put his design to rest. In my own research I have mathematically calculated all the important variables in such a wheel and can prove the math shows it doesn't work conclusively. That is unless he is calming some variation to know mathematics which he is still probably wrong. If no one is interested in it I don't want to was my time.?

Tim

VANDUGEGS

Hello Tim,

?>> Does your design or calculations redefine any current laws? I would assume your tweaking the concepts of gravity but do you adhere to all other mathematics? I just want to know if you have done the math on it or if your going my observations alone?<<
I used more math, after I built the experiments and finished the Gravity machine, for at the beginning, all I did was use commen sience and solved the problems as they showed themselves. I've been called many things, the one I preferr is a jack-of-all-trades. Working around machinery and on farms has helped. Their is not much equipment, that I have used, that I have not been able to.....adjust for the better.
I started out working with air under water about 30 years ago then switched to gravity. The air under water still looks good.
I now have a spreedsheet that does the calculations for sizes of machines.
The machine is a puzzle, when you know the basic pieces,( weights and measurements ) what goes around, comes around.
Current laws, it's hard to say but I believe this could be the eighth wounder of the world.

Darrell

PS If you or any member would like to talk, I am on MSN
  VANDUGEGS@YAHOO.CA