Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr

Hi Darrell: I have to agree with  that fellow AB Hammer, I just have a hard time believing the rudeness of some people on this forum, they have the option to ignore you but instead they  attack,attack,attack and like that guy Bessler said, they will never be happy untill they have the secrete of your device. If you have worked on this thing for 25 years, you deserve some reward. Dont give in to the pressure,its obvious that an NDA means nothing to some of these people, go back and read page 1 of this thread, I am very suprised you are not retaining a lawyer, be very careful, some of these people will take your Idea and make it their own!

broli

Dr. maybe someone should remind you that this is an open source forum. It works the other way around if you're not prepared to share anything under open source terms then why bother posting here and gathering attention. It's nice to see people like you adding to this paranoia it sure makes things productive doesn't it. Go look up the different open source licenses before you get too defensive my friend.

Dr

Broli: You are missing the point as usual,personal attacks against other members will never get you anything except personal satisfaction, take a look back in time, our history as a human race is nothing to brag about, in fact its nothing short of appalling, the message I am trying to covey is if you dont have something nice to say why say anything at all, an attack against someone is surely not going to get them to open up!

AB Hammer

Dr

There are allot of people who have worked hard to figure this perpetual motion out. So I can understand when people get uptight and say things, for there have been many fraudsters looking for money or attention. Some people who make claims feel that they have done it. Even I was fooled with a ball wheel test awhile back but I couldn't duplicate it either. This is why a form of real proof is needed also after several years if working why doesn't Darrell have a patent? This is the reason I would like to see a dimo. I also will not sign a paper unless it pertains only to the item in question, never to give up any of my wrights to what I am working on. Not say that Darrell's agreement is or isn't, but I have read some agreements in this game that give them wrights to what you have done or do ever more. Under those condition I would never sign.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

mscoffman

Quote from: Dr on August 11, 2008, 09:40:33 AM
Hi Darrell: I have to agree with  that fellow AB Hammer, I just have a hard time believing the rudeness of some people on this forum, they have the option to ignore you but instead they  attack,attack,attack and like that guy Bessler said, they will never be happy untill they have the secrete of your device. If you have worked on this thing for 25 years, you deserve some reward. Dont give in to the pressure,its obvious that an NDA means nothing to some of these people, go back and read page 1 of this thread, I am very suprised you are not retaining a lawyer, be very careful, some of these people will take your Idea and make it their own!

Dr., Sorry but I must disagree. Without proof of operation there is nothing to steal. Especially
if the operation of the device violates existing scientific law - the first step must be a valid experimental
demonstration of it's operation. If you don't "they" will hire an expert witness who will state
that whatever you claim of it "is scientifically impossible". So, you are going to need to take
risks if you want those rewards. Don't forget that to the extent you protect your rights today
people who eventually buy those rights will use them to keep society in the dark about how
your unit operates and then Society will never see the benefits.

So I would say, find someone on this site that you think you can trust based on what they
have posted, skip the NDA because they are experts and probably have looked at things like
it before, especially if it relatively simple and lacks complexity and retain them to evaluate
your device and post the results here. I think you may be surprised at how much the situation
changes for the better.

:S:MarkSCoffman