Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fernando`s Force multiplier

Started by neptune, May 03, 2012, 03:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honza

Hi all,
It is great to sea more replication attempts of this promising sytem. I have a friend who understands Russian language so I will ask him for the essence of the cometary in the most recent replication attempt videos (and will post it here).

After bit more thinking about the Ramos multiplier I wish to share what I can now see more clearly.

The energy gain of this system comes from force impulses created by the conflict of angular speed changes of the two axles / flywheels.

During the rotation of flywheels in opposing direction the geometry of the cranks and the connecting member forces one wheel to slow down while accelerating the other (and vice versa).

The overall power gain is thus proportional to the magnitude of these force impulses and the speed of rotation (which increases the number of impulses in a given time).

For a given distance between the two axles and a given speed the magnitude of the force impulses is directly proportional to the size of crank offsets (causing the speed changes) and to the mass of the flywheels (greater the mass, greater the inertial conflicts and  greater the force impulses generated at a given speed).

Therefor the power gain is rising exponentially with increase in angular speed. The higher speed is also required to get the system past the critical speed point (hammering and no power gain) and keep it well above this point. So the speed appears to be the single most important factor of the system.

Thus reducing the mass of the flywheels and reducing the crank offsets should make it much easier to pass through the critical point of speed, while not sacrificing anything of importance.
Further increase in the speed of the system should deliver and exceed (with ease) the power gain sacrificed by reducing the flywheel mass and the crank offsets.

Because reducing the crank offsets increases the forces on bearings and shafts and makes the construction more challenging and thus undesirable one can instead of it increase the distance between axes (which is inversely proportional to the magnitude of speed changes between flywheels).

Hope it helps

vince

@ Honza

I will be very interested in reading what your friend interprets from Russian video.
Keep us posted.

Vince

Honza

Attempt for translating videos of the most recent replication.

My friend told me that this is not Russian language. It is apparently Bulgarian.
As there are some similarities between these languages my friend could extract the essence as:
The motor runs on 380V and he used capacitors to get it started and run on 220V. The generator he used is “REGRETABLY” 3.5kw modified from a petrol driven unit.
The maximum voltage achieved is only 170 -180V. If the pulley is swapped for a larger one the force becomes too much for the unit to get started / operate.
Then he describes mechanical and structural details of the set up / how it was put together which are are apparent from the video coverage.

vince

Honza

Thanks

What your friend extracted from that video confirms what I found today. A small or large pulley will start the unit when it is unloaded, although if the position of the cams are wrong it could jam on starting and you have to turn it by hand first. Fernando had to do this in one video as well. If you put a load on the output secondary shaft it will only start if the motor pulley is smaller than the driven input.  Using larger motor pulley only stalls the motor.  If you load the system on the input shaft as opposed to the output shaft as Fernando does in the last picture i_ron posted then you get better results but start up is still a problem because not only are you loading the motor with the device's load but also the generator load.

In one of the videos posted by Fernando you can see the machine struggle at start up.  To me it seems that gain is only achieved after operating rpm is reached. At that point the flywheel effect takes over and you see considerable power in the system. Look at the power chart posted and it confirms this.  At start up my tests show that it is no better than trying to start the generator with just the motor.

Vince