Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NO EXHAUST Engine - Closed loop Pantone Geet engine

Started by hartiberlin, May 06, 2012, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeekMan

Quote from: ramset on April 25, 2015, 11:28:55 AM
GeekMan
I echo Normans post and add many thanks for the links
do you still experiment?

some of us have a strong affection for the ICE and variants and are working on emulsifications, Papp and similar  type systems, all for open source .

respectfully

Chetkremens@gmail.com

Hi Chet. I haven't experimented in quite a while. I'm focused on getting financially independent first so I can really focus on creating something truly worthwhile in terms of alt energy. I am partial towards hydrogen generation, personally. I think it's a great fuel, especially when it can be created on-demand in a safe, efficient way.

When I was more involved in this stuff, I worked with a friend who was a former Navy Seal. He built an electrolysis unit from which he ran his pickup truck for over 100,000 miles on tap water. The only problem (from my perspective, though not his apparently) is that he was storing the generated hydrogen in an inflatable air mattress in the bed of his pickup truck. All it would take would be one stray cigarette and boom. End of story. But, he died three times in battle anyway, so he wasn't exactly the wussy type. He used pure gold in his electrolysis device. A lot of it. It was very, very expensive and not economically feasible for any kind of mass production, but it worked for him. He was a neat guy, but I lost touch with him and can't even remember his name now, unfortunately. It's not every day a guy shows you his Uzi, tells you about the compartment in his teeth put there to hold a cyanide capsule or shows you a bunch of bullet and stab wounds. Definitely hard core.

I plan to get in touch with Francisco Pucheco's grandson, Edmundo, to see if I can access some of Francisco's electrolysis prototypes and notes. If I can replicate and scale that up, I plan to see if I can work with our town council to run parts of our town on sea water. I'd love to have it power something like this: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2014-11-21/cities-of-the-future-may-eat-plants-grown-in-air

Geek Man

ramset

GeekMan

wild stuff...also very intriguing.. I do like your Plant growing link too.
I don't think you should wait for that Financial independence..

I'm sending you a PM

Thanks
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma