Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Paging Rosemarie Ainslie's NERD Team

Started by mrsean2k, May 22, 2012, 04:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 23, 2012, 07:03:34 PM
Assuming for the moment that my mental condition is any of your business..... no, I'm just bored. What is your excuse? Are you in love?
i like holding mirrors up for gutless cowardly bully trolls like you to get a glimpse of yourself in... ::) that, and i hate pretentious idiots like you running around spouting off one logical fallacy after another.

you could learn quite a bit about acting professionally from poynt... you should take a lesson or two.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 23, 2012, 07:16:04 PM
i like holding mirrors up for gutless cowardly bully trolls like you to get a glimpse of yourself in... ::) that, and i hate pretentious idiots like you running around spouting off one logical fallacy after another.

you could learn quite a bit about acting professionally from poynt... you should take a lesson or two.
Ah, so you're in love, then.

Why then, if you are the almighty arbiter of logic and humility..... are you not focusing on the elephant in the room? Is it easier for you to deal with the few squeaking mice, or are you just afraid that the elephant will sit on you, too, eventually? She will, you know, as soon as you deign to apply to her the same standard you attempt, however feebly and impotently,  to apply to me.

When I am in a professional forum, I speak and act professionally. When I am playing with children in a sandbox, I don't feel the need to keep my top collar button buttoned or speak multisyllabically.  When the wind blows hard, I batten down the hatches and check the tiedowns. When people commit the most egregious acts of intellectual littering right in front of my eyeballs I try to make them clean up after themselves. But the intellectually incontinent rarely do. One hyphenated word consisting of two names : Dunning-Kruger.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 23, 2012, 09:03:24 PM
Ah, so you're in love, then.
there you go again with your ridiculous fallacies... ::)

Why then, if you are the almighty arbiter of logic and humility..... are you not focusing on the elephant in the room? Is it easier for you to deal with the few squeaking mice, or are you just afraid that the elephant will sit on you, too, eventually? She will, you know, as soon as you deign to apply to her the same standard you attempt, however feebly and impotently,  to apply to me.
another red herring... imagine that! man, if i had a penny for every red herring you've tossed out in the last few years i'd be effing rich. but, just to humor you... ::) i said, and i quote "i hate pretentious idiots like you running around spouting off one logical fallacy after another." note the qualifier. i bolded it for you since you seem to have a nasty habit of omitting such things when it suits your fallacious derriere. ;) so, you are saying that you and "the elephant" are similar... interesting development.

When I am in a professional forum, I speak and act professionally. When I am playing with children in a sandbox, I don't feel the need to keep my top collar button buttoned or speak multisyllabically.  When the wind blows hard, I batten down the hatches and check the tiedowns. When people commit the most egregious acts of intellectual littering right in front of my eyeballs I try to make them clean up after themselves. But the intellectually incontinent rarely do. One hyphenated word consisting of two names : Dunning-Kruger.
funny how that paragraph describes exactly what i've been doing to you for the last couple of years. ::) it's so quaint how you refuse to admit your errors when i confront you with them using your own words. yet, you don't seem to have a problem when others correct you, just me... that's so cute. :)

you're a classic case of the little nerd who never outgrew his inflated 'child' ego... it must have been hard for you getting bullied as a child, troll. :( and then growing up retaining that inflated 'child' ego and still being the nerd that nobody really liked... ooops sorry, i probably brought up some memories you've been trying to suppress. but here is the sick part... being bullied like you were, why in the world would you do that crap to someone else? knowing how you felt when it was done to you? i pity you troll, i really do.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

TinselKoala

Now you're just projecting your own inadequacies, you miserable motherlorn forsaken troll. There are one or two people who appreciate what I've been doing here, people who appreciate a proper coherent explanation instead of a wholly flocked woolgathering denigrating pastiche of insult and degradation like you always come up with, you crock of soggy cracker crumbs. Unsalted, you are spewful and livid in your putrid underwear, whistling like Rossi-powered teapot, stuck in a mixed metaphor and spinning your wheels like a broken record.

Let you contribute something, anything, except your continual verbal diarrhoea. But you cannot, having no opposable thumbs with which you can even pick your ad hominems out of your abusive noseholes. I fling you off like the green and sticky booger you are, Wilby troll, into the wind of the cold dark night.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 23, 2012, 11:20:54 PM
Now you're just projecting your own inadequacies, you miserable motherlorn forsaken troll. There are one or two people who appreciate what I've been doing here, people who appreciate a proper coherent explanation instead of a wholly flocked woolgathering denigrating pastiche of insult and degradation like you always come up with, you crock of soggy cracker crumbs. Unsalted, you are spewful and livid in your putrid underwear, whistling like Rossi-powered teapot, stuck in a mixed metaphor and spinning your wheels like a broken record.

Let you contribute something, anything, except your continual verbal diarrhoea. But you cannot, having no opposable thumbs with which you can even pick your ad hominems out of your abusive noseholes. I fling you off like the green and sticky booger you are, Wilby troll, into the wind of the cold dark night.
LMFAO  how verbose... obviously, i hit a nerve.

ad hominem? liar. you have the formula... do the math troll and demonstrate your asinine claim.