Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Great info PDF file about TPU MEG And Rodin coil technology !

Started by hartiberlin, May 25, 2012, 03:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

Can somebody else post the PDF link.

Stefan's link at the very top doesn't work.

Bruce_TPU

Well, looked through the info...

What I know from several replicators of the MEG, it does not work.

As far as the information on the TPU in this .PDF, laughable.  Why not just take the friggin inventors words and all of the non public information and help the few of us still working on this, to experiment?  Instead, taking only so called "clues" from the pictures, of a style of TPU that did not work very well and went out of control, and attempt to "figure it out".  Sheesh.. really?

Anywho, just my humble little opinion.  A dead end.  I have hope in Cuenco, and in my own moving forward with TPU experiments.  I also have video of another TPU, designed after a similar fashion, but yet different.  It is two years old, the video that is.  Not based on the Steven Mark TPU, but some very similar items, ie... antenna, resonance, etc.  I have a second video and notes taken by a friend who spoke first hand with the inventor.  I am hoping that once I have those in hand and go through them, it will further help me to understand the SM TPU, to make one work.

Cheers,

Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

tsl

Hello there,
as i said it was interesting reading but i totaly agree with you Bruce, it will never work this way.
One major problem i see here is the fact that there are some public infos and also non public.Why non public ?
The more clues one have the more can one perhaps understand how the tpu works.I think that all the info about the tpu should be open source, it's the only way we can advance in our search for a working tpu.I said it was a great work because it shows the work of one guy who is trying to understandhow it works even he has not all clues, but he's not giving up and that's what i think it's a great work.I for my self still don't know the basic principle of operation of the tpu but there are others that may know that( saw a post on other forum about non public infos were was stated that the basic principle of operation is known by those guys).As far as i know in the videos released there is a moment where SM is talking about the principle but one can't hear anything.
8)