Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Mechanics of Motion

Started by johnny874, May 23, 2012, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

@All,
While the mechanics of motion might seem simple, a little bit deeper study shows
there is much to consider.
This is a reversed picture of Bessler's bi-directional wheel. If you notice where the
weight on the pendulum is located, it is an interesting position. It's position to the
top fulcrum is about 22.5 degrees. From the fulcrum of the wheel (it's axle), it's
about 45 degrees. Yet it's distance from the center line of the wheel does not change.
Essentially, @ 45 degrees, a 1kg weight has about 700g's of force. @ 22.5 dgrees, it
has about 380g's of force.
One would think that the distance from the center line is all that would matter. But
by understanding how trigonometry can be used as a tool, we can see that the
placement of the fulcrum has as much to do with the potential force of the weight as
does it's relationship to the center line.
I have done a few builds to help understand this better and used Bessler's own
drawings as reference material. I will repost the work I have done in the past and even
a few thougths on them.
For those who have their own idea's, maybe this thread will help them. But it is mostly
to help people understand why I like the current build I am pursuing and why I am willing
to be patient in my pursuit of it and most of all, how I got to where I am in my
understanding of what it might take to build a working wheel.
May need to edit a few times to get the link to work correctly as some of the pictures
I will be posting will be of builds I have done and have stored online.
>> can only post links. the 2nd link is to a 4 weighted wheel where the weighted arms could advance, lifting the weight at bottom center. Have worked with 2, 3 ,4 and 6 weighted wheels to better understand mass/net force and the spin of a wheel. Or how much over balance does it take to rotate a wheel. <<

Jim

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae278/bessler_supporter/wheelandthependulum.jpg
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae278/bessler_supporter/23levers.gif