Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Play seesaw...

Started by iacob alex, December 13, 2010, 04:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

Hi !
This movie is interesting.

In my opinion ,we can see  at work a repetitive small unbalance of a lever,due to gravity.

As a result (if we  move to and fro  the support zone) the fulcrum becomes higher and higher.

At a certain moment ,we can tumble so easy the massive block...from the horizontal  to the vertical position.

In my opinion, we can't talk about an "old" or "new" technology....simply is a crank operation ,step by step(practical mechanics).

Maybe an old topic (10/2010 ) is on the same line...

All the best! / Alex 

iacob alex

.....this time at:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z-yqVIQ6dk&NR=1

As a minimum concept,we have here a mechanical driver-follower case.

The acrobat ("the driver") maintains the greater torque (and uses the torque difference) on the same side of the fulcrum.

It's a simplified seesaw game,with a single active mass...we can so easy imitate as a self-moving machine ,due to gravity fall and inertia storage.

All the Best! / Alex

mangyhyena

Alex, it seems like you're trying to inspire creativity, here.  So, here goes nothing.

If I were to attempt to build a seesaw energy machine, this is what I'd try.

On the seesaw, a 50 gallon drum at each end.  Two pipes running between the drums, each with a one-way valve.  One pipe would flow water from barrel A to barrel B, but not the other way.  Other pipe would run water the opposite way.  Fill one barrel with water.
Put a hydroelectric generator in each pipe to generate electricity from water movement.
Lift the full barrel side of seesaw up, and water should flow into the empty barrel, filling it.  Lift other side of seesaw and the process repeats.

Not free energy.  Wouldn't even make much energy.  So, let's make more off each lift.

Put a small generator beneath each end of seesaw.  The lift would not power these generators, but the weight of the barrel, after it fills with water, would and do so before the lift.  Now we're making more energy per lift than we were with the hydroelectric generator alone, and without having to put more energy into each lift.  Still not overunity.

Next, put a gravity/buoyancy motor inside each barrel.  The weights would be hollow and shaped to float in water.  When water is filling a barrel, the weight floats to the top, generating electricity.  When the water in the full barrel is emptied, the weight falls, generating electricity.

Will all these combined on one seesaw produce overunity?  Probably not.  However, a seesaw of this type could be human or animal powered in a pinch.  (a person could step down on a side of the seesaw to reset the full barrel to the higher position, for instance)

That's the best I could come up with.  Even generating energy 3 different ways per lift, I still think it would take more energy to run than you would get out of it.  On the other hand, if looked at as a human powered machine, maybe it would produce more electricity than an equivent effort on a stationary bicycle.  I don't know.

Also, going with the buoyancy/gravity motor setup, maybe that could work in places where there is an insufficient grade for hydroelectric operation.  Fill containers with buoyant weights down the grade, allowing water to raise weights when filling a container, then allowing weight to fall when container empties?

It's late.  Bedtime foe me.