Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Continuously Flowing Water Theory

Started by johnny874, June 09, 2012, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

@all,
with this, have been considering a pancake pump for simplicity sake. that anc using counter weights to reset the pump so the weight that works the pump can be used to prime the pump when the water has finished pumping.
Also, only really need one promect to be working on, one reason why I posted the perpetual fountain on youtube.
have started a build on it but it might take some playing with to find out if it' s a good idea or not.
I think the reason no one has tried it before is because static heads always have had a direct pathway to each other and never thouht much of what Heron demonstrated and that is if the static head can not interact directly, then the static head will perform work relative to it's extra potential.
and tk, having a couple idea's only helps to demonstrate that when other people caused me problems is that engineering was my outlet to give me something productive to do while trying to get my life going again, that and having to stay close to home because of my medical problems and if you check how much the water drops when it is being pumped out of herons fountain, its not much compared to the height of the tube. what youve missed is that a pump can do the same thing.
and in reality, have been getting tired of engineering because there is more to life than this, and if you can understand how this pump works, then you might understand how besslers worked.

johnny874

@all,
if I demonstrated that a pump can pump water up with the pump piston only dropping a little wouldn't get tk off my back.
what he miszes on badly is this design would be modifying one section of a Bessler wheel or what I believe was the way Bessler built it anc yet tk like  someone else who used to bother me can only discuss his opinion of what he thinks he knows.
like Heron's Fountain, this could be easily demonstrated but it might not show where it could be overunity unless it workz.
and if tk was a decent person he never would have bothered me in the first place. I do not tnink I should have to tolerate constant harassment to work on something in this forum and the only mpderator supports him becaue their friends and have spent little time pursuing gravity power conversion, they're just bored.

johnny874

all,
I am going to wtite Stefan about tk stalking me.

TinselKoala

The history is all there, Johnny. I have all the PMs you sent to me, unsolicited and unprovoked, with all your abuse and insults. If the moderators haven't changed history by removing posts, anyone can see that YOU are the abuser, that you started with the insults and all the rest of the whining and complaining. YOU are the stalker, Jimbo. You've followed ME from thread to thread with your bloviating insults and your whining. You've even cluttered up my inbox with spam. Complain all you like. Builders are respected here... whiners, not so much.

johnny874

@All,
  This is about Bessler's Mt 66, which of course is one of many Bessler drawings.
If you look at the bottom piston and the top piston, it seems that the bottom piston pumped something to the top through a tube.
the person harassing me says this is impossible. Bessler thought of it almost 300 years ago.
  And with lever C using leverage to increase the force potential of it's weight, not a problem.
What I have done to try and demonstrate how this idea can be modified so the water being pumped up to the top can be used as the weight doing the pumping. There really is no reason it can't.
And if you consider that most people at besslerwheel dot com say that there is nothing in Bessler's drawings worth learning, it is because they haven't considered that Bessler really did know something.