Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What would the state of the world be if energy was free....

Started by lol5535, June 17, 2012, 02:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Hey Tweeters and Bob  ;]

I looked at the vid. Im not sure what he has going there. I see the 2 rotating plates, with what looks like a 1 layer coil of wire on the shaft between the plates. Not sure if that is what is going on there. And I see the wound toroid at the other end of the shaft. It may be a different design of the Faraday motor/dyno.

What Im relating to is the pdf Pentagon Aliens above top post and the idea of electropropulsion.

Imagine the antigravity ships used in the Matrix movie. The short round pods with the HV dancing around them.  ;]

Now imagine using a speaker mag motor structure with the voice coil mounted permanently in the magnetic gap.

If we look at a small piece of the speaker motor pie, we have say N facing the coil from the outer diameter of the gap, and S field is the inner dia of the gap.  If we move the speaker motor in line with the axis of the coil, and if the Faraday paradox is true, then a current should be generated in the voice coil in a direction of the windings, and that direction depends on the direction, forward or backward that the speaker motor moves in space.

I have tried a few things with a small tweeter but no results. Maybe having metal in the mag structure affects things. I am going to try a few other larger tweeters and small speakers before I try to go all magnet in the structure.

But if we can get a current in the coil by moving the device in a straight line, like in the trunk of a moving car for example, then what might we find by applying a current to the coil? Might the motor structure produce a force to help accelerate the car? or generate power for charging.

Just thoughts so far. The brain just keeps popping them out. Gives me something to do. ;]

If you read up on Faraday Paradox, then what I am saying will be more clear. ;]

The biggest problem with the Faraday dyno is the low voltage but high amps. I have several ideas as to how to increase the amount of voltage by changing the design a bit and I came up with this. Being that we are dealing with a multi strand coil instead of a copper very low ohm disk as in Faraday's device, higher voltage out should be apparent.

Maybe we dont need a very strong heavy magnet with iron structure to concentrate the field through the coil. Im sure the mags that Faraday used were not as strong as what we have today. Neos with nickle coating may change the effect also. Neos without metalic coating can be had, and also just simple mag materials may work better here.

I try to get it out of my head that I always need the strongest mags for projects. For certain things yes. But maybe for some things not.  ;]

Wouldnt it be crazy if we could build a small scale model that was able to lift off and move forward and or back, left and right by applying power to a bunch of tweeters as the motors, pushing and pulling on the aether?  ;]

One test I have planned is to make a long pendulum arm and mount the tweeter to the bottom aiming the coil left or right of the pendulum swing, then applying a pulse to the voice coil and see if the pendulum moves.  Maybe it will take high voltage, maybe it wont move at all. But I have a few ideas to try if the speaker motors dont show anything.

Mags

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Hi lol5535, thanks for sharing your thoughts about this.
First off, if energy, like electricity was free, then just about everything would have to be free.
A world based on sharing freely, why, because energy monopolies make up most of the so called economies (extortion rackets) in this world.
The truth of the matter is, we don't even need exotic technologies for all of humanity to have all of their basic needs met on a daily basis.
What we need is a population of people who are always aware of the how and whys of everything that happens to them in their life, or put simply, humans that cannot be dumbed down no matter how much others may try.
For example, earthships would be ideal shelters to start out with, for these need nothing but the sun to power them.
So, since exotic technologies are not mandatory for a comfortable existence for all humanity, then free energy alone will not be the miracle solution.
Though once the real reasons for the so called lack and limitation imposed on humanity are known by all, then free energy would serve to benefit one and all.
This thought exercise you have proposed is similar to placing the cart before the horse.
The mere notion of free energy being available for all, would rule out any kind of profit driven motives and would eventually mean the end of monetary type systems, thank god.
The end result, would be a world of people sharing freely their time, energy, labor, creativity to create harmonious cooperation between all life and nature.
Maybe now we can see why the manipulators of this world have fought tooth and nail to keep not only excess energy devices out of the masses hands, but also the mere idea of it being possible, through the use of their mind control institutional methods, etc..
peace love light
tyson

Bob Smith

Hey Mags,
Interesting experiment - I wish you well. The video link I posted is of Tariel Kapanadze, I think, and the setup is a variant on the Faraday disc. Having read a lot of your other posts, I can see how the speaker setup would right up your alley. I hope it pans out for you. With your kind support of people like Rosie and Teets, it would be well deserved.

Tyson, I would hope your musings on a free energy future would come to pass. However, I think there has to be more widespread change in the human heart. I guess we start one person at a time.

All the best to the best of you all :)
Bob

SkyWatcher123

Hi bob, indeed, using the heart as the guide, instead of the mind, would be a natural progression from moving beyond the limitations of the mind alone.
Our heart centers do not know fear or ignorance, it only knows unconditional love and unity, which is precisely why humanity is inundated on a daily basis, with fear in all forms from the controllers methods.
They need to keep us in our mind (head), so we do not remember what we are, immortal, unlimited consciousness beings with the creator source power to change this world by mere thought alone.
That is why, more than anything, controlling our thoughts, is top priority on their control agenda.
Thought energy precedes creation in any form and its purest form, is from the heart center, which has a direct connection to source.
peace love light
tyson ;) ;D

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Bob Smith on June 21, 2012, 07:12:44 PM
Hey Mags,
Interesting experiment - I wish you well. The video link I posted is of Tariel Kapanadze, I think, and the setup is a variant on the Faraday disc. Having read a lot of your other posts, I can see how the speaker setup would right up your alley. I hope it pans out for you. With your kind support of people like Rosie and Teets, it would be well deserved.

Tyson, I would hope your musings on a free energy future would come to pass. However, I think there has to be more widespread change in the human heart. I guess we start one person at a time.

All the best to the best of you all :)
Bob

:(
I'm sorry buddy but i think i don't deserved to be included, maybe some other time i'll make a way to be worthy of what you have said.  :)

Currently i'm scrutinizing a computer fan making a very practical free energy, cause i believe that what we need now a days for a free energy is easy to build by anyone and ready made and really working and really can produce power and can stand for a very long time.

have a good day and God Bless to all of you. ;)

Otits L. Noicaro  ;D