Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Scientific breakthrough ferrari replica with free fuel. Top Gear Reproductions

Started by Ghost, June 26, 2012, 08:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihilanth

Their youtube video was terrible. Annoying announcer saying the same garbage over & over again with no verification or supporting theory, footage of a loud ferrari with visible exhaust pipes, comparing overunity to solar & bio-thermal... the list of bullshit goes on & on.
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

bugler

As the motor is electric they put a sound device to pretend it is a combustion engine.

This is as fake as politicians promises.

Lakes

mscoffman

What a company!! I can sort of see how they make the exterior look good, but how do they
do the interior? I would love to drive a car like this and not add any gasoline. If true this one
company could help shift the HC hydrocarbon balance. I don't think I would want to drive one
of these in a thunderstorm though. I think these car companies could utilmately file utility
patents to block this kind of use for reproduction.

:S:MarkSCoffman

e2matrix

I'm not sure why when something like this comes up more people don't just go straight to the source and ask questions.   Maybe like me everyone was waiting to see if someone else would take the time to do so.  I missed getting a chance to call by phone today but I did write a thorough email to them today.  So hopefully in a day or two we'll have some info as to whether this was a hacker hoax,  a whole lot of sales embellishment, or if they have somehow figured out how to beat Lenz's law as well as achieving an unheard of solar panel efficiency and probably broken a few other laws of energy conservation and thermodynamics.   The way I understand their claims they would have to either have a seriously overunity generator attached to their wind turbines, an overunity wind turbine, or solar panels that way exceed anything currently known.   I guess we could hope they stumbled onto some combination that somehow magically sounds like a V8 Ferrari while running perpetually getting it's only external power from the Sun and permanent magnets.  But I wouldn't hold my breath for that one.    I also invited them to this message thread if they would like to share info here.  If I don't here from them or they don't show up here in a couple days I'll probably give them a call soon.  After all they are talking about something cheaper than a Hybrid, looks just like a Ferrari, never needs gas OR recharging from the mains - or at least that's what I gather from their web site.  I'd start saving now if it was real but I'm putting my money on a their web site being hacked and they probably don't even know that page is there.