Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beta Emission Nuclear Capacitor/Battery Reactors

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, October 12, 2009, 02:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eldon

Quote from: microcontroller on July 07, 2012, 12:24:14 PM
no that's not microwaves
microwaves are non ionizing

those beta rays are comparable to soft or hard x rays which are ionizing radiation and hazardous

I see. Thanks.

Perhaps something else made them sick.

As far as I can tell, there's absolutely no evidence that beta rays(or any other radiation) were emitted from the device, other than the inventor's claim.

I can't find any record of the device being made/tested by a third party to confirm it, or much on it at all besides the patent itself.

eldon

Quote from: eldon on July 07, 2012, 12:44:50 PM

I see. Thanks.

Perhaps something else made them sick. (I also considered that maybe the cadmium salts are hazardous and that might explain it.)

As far as I can tell, there's absolutely no evidence that beta rays(or any other radiation) were emitted from the device, other than the inventor's claim.

I can't find any record of the device being made/tested by a third party to confirm it, or much on it at all besides the patent itself.

eldon

Quote from: microcontroller on July 07, 2012, 12:49:43 PM
X rays often give rise to the phenommena of secondary emission which correlates with many free energy devices.
the amount of secondary electrons can exeed the number of primary electrons ie Steven Mark's cannon balls and Farnsworth Multipactor or like in A Hubbard transformer which is said to have used used radium paint.
it's a well known phenommena that needs to be calculated when designing vacuum tubes.

That's interesting.

Also interesting is the effect in vacuum tubes. Perhaps that had something to do with the success of Tesla's Peirce Arrow experiment which used a number of them.

What gets me about this device though, is that it seems that a simple 300mhz signal can illicit a low energy nuclear reaction. I'm not saying it's not possible, just that it's never been duplicated to my knowledge, and so I tend to think something else is going on.

The quartz was supposedly used for it's heat resistance, but given it's unique properties, I would like to see A) the original device replicated, and B) one with more or less 'cells' of cadmium, cobalt and phosphorus  salts and C)a device with some other other heat resistant material other than quartz.

I think perhaps you might see that the device without the quartz produces no output.

I have a suspicion that somehow the quartz oscillation doesn't take as much energy to keep going as the energy released when it's under this stress of vibrating at 300 cycles per second. The fact that it used quartz and a 300mhz frequency says to me that we have a (possibly very special) quartz oscillator that could account for the power.

eldon

Quote from: microcontroller on July 08, 2012, 05:22:23 AM
i have seen it many times before.
the Michel MEYER NMR Amplifier Generator uses a similar principle although slightly different it has no real radioactive elements which would make it a preffered choice as you don't want to mess with real radioactive sources for obvious reasons.
http://www.rexresearch.com/meyernmr/meyer.htm
there are more but then i have to digg them up.

Man, now I'm gonna have to translate that one hehe.
“God spoke to me last night! He spoke in French…did not understand a word he said!”
-Steve Martin

That's all very, very interesting.

I thought that even though normally quartz doesn't put out much current that this might be different. If it's really emitting radiation and creating a nuclear reaction, then what is actually happening to the cadmium, phosphorus, and cobalt salts? I mean, maybe it's possible that one of the three is actually reacting with the other two, gaining and giving up electrons, but if that's the case, then wouldn't that mean that you have transmuted one or more of them into an 'isotope'?

Cadmium-107 has a half-life of 6.5 hours.

Every other known isotope of the three lasts for days or years, which is partly why I have trouble believing that the Colman/Gillespie generator is creating a low energy nuclear reaction...but maybe in the presence of the magnetic field and the other elements draining electrons off of it, you would speed up the decay.

The device doesn't seem too difficult to build, other than obtaining the materials.
Maybe we could get this guy to build one:
http://pesn.com/2012/07/01/9602123_Dale_Pond--The_Love_Scientist/