Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How To Build A Bessler Type Wheel

Started by johnny874, April 06, 2012, 01:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: KanShi on June 20, 2012, 05:36:39 AM
You may already know about it but you could download a free physics simulator and see some of your ideas in action (like Algodoo or OECake) before you actually build them. Those simulators are pretty basic and inaccurate (compared to professional software) but it's better than nothing, right?

Hi Kanshi,
Unfortunately I don't have a computer to download a program onto other wise what you've suggested would be a good idea.
I know some people understand simultions better and is something that might help people to understand what I am trying to demonstrate.
With Bessler's wheel, one thing I have realized is that if the tube is not uniform in diameter, then it would slow the movement of water. This is because of the compression water is being placed under. This is one of the reasons concepts like the self filling flask can't work.
While it seems that a larger volume generates more force, with static heads it is only the smallest diameter that matters. The excess in a larger container would have no useable force. This is something I have tried to avoid with what i have been working on.
The pump in the videos has such a restriction. I could make a new tube that has a consistent diameter and show the difference. I might have to wait a couple of days to do this.

John