Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is the impulse a Bedini coil can produce? Automating a couch hammock.

Started by bugler, July 01, 2012, 05:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugler

Hi,

I would like to automate a couch hammock. It needs to be quite so people can relax.

One of the alternatives I am thinking is using a bedini coil (triger + repulsion coil) + magnet.

I wonder what is the impulse such a coil can produce.

Any ideas, suggestions, etc?

Thanks.

mscoffman

The bedini circuit is what I call a magnetic mirror circuit. It reflects the magnetic situation it
*senses* back to the magnet doing the moving, attracting it as it comes-in a repelling
it on the way back-out. So it adds electrical energy to motional energy. excellent to
keep a pendulum rocking. Bedini is famous for scaling things up by putting his 2n3055
transistors in series, so making things bigger that way should not be a problem. Note that
bedini circuits are monopole - adding energy in only one direction, making bipolar motion is a
bit more tricky but doable. So you simply need to wind a coil physically big enough and with
big enough wire and the parallel enough 2n3055's to drive it.

You should consult a physics book or Wikipedia and ARRL handbook to design the coil and
wire size and power supply you will need. One might substitute a high power audio amp for
the bedini drive circuit if it has very low frequecy responce.

:S:MarkSCoffman

bugler

Thanks for your answer.

Unfotrunately I don't know about electronics (only about mechanics).

could you elaborate on your answer for someone who don't know much about it?

Thanks.