Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Standing Electromagnetic Wave Theory

Started by Neo-X, July 11, 2012, 06:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Didn't Tesla also discover that the world electrically is like a smooth polished ball.   I believe the only thing it would require to completely bring the world to complete charge saturation was a few microfarads.  So if his transmitter acted as a electrical unipole.   Like the big underground insulated steel pipe network capacitavely coupled with Earth in NJ he could send the entire Earth into charge saturation.  A pointy piece of metal protruding from the ground would focus this charge increase and result in an emf being produced from a capacitor plate of less charge density.  Like one raised above and insulated from the Earth.   This then would cause current to flow from the ground to the plate of less charge. The other end of his MT terminated on a big capacitor plate.  This was used as a charge resevoir.  As the emitter needed to change it's charge state the electricity had to go somewhere.  The top load capacitor is where.  On top of that the top load capacitor is getting heavier and lighter.  I would imagine it would transmit gravity waves.  Something getting lighter and heavier doesn't go unrecognized by other mass.  Tesla has the top load capacitor staked down heavy duty.  Any vibrations up there would be transmitted down the tower structure and seismically "quiver"  the Earth.   Something like a big electrostatic speaker.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Neo-X

I dont understand the two of u clearly. But are u trying to say  that the tesla tower is a large storage of charge or electron? Sucking electrons of the earth in and out from the tesla tower which is similar to high frequency one wire transmition where one end of the wire loose electron while the other end gain electron and vice versa? By the way our discussion is out of the thread topic which is standing electromagnetic wave and thats what i really want to discuss. I want to know if my idea would work or not, or it does have a flaws in my design so that i can fix it and how can i improve it. Sorry if my design is not so well illustrated because im not good at 2d art and i dont know how to use autocad. :)