Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Low heat source electric generator

Started by DaS Energy, July 15, 2012, 04:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Hi Peter,
you have posted this I see on many forums for many years. I am wondering if you have built any proof of concept devices or indeed an entire running system. There are some flaws in your calculations I found in other websites.
Si perhaps a history lesson here might be useful about the devices development, working proof of concept, or at least some evidence another than theoretical calculations.
I am aware of many others working with closed loop co2 turbine systems.
I like your idea but if you could answer some of the above it would be appreciated. You put a lot of thought into this but given the number of threads you have posted on over the many years I am just wondering if it is another fishing expedition
Kind regards
Mark

DaS Energy

Quote from: markdansie on July 16, 2012, 04:10:00 AM
Hi Peter,
you have posted this I see on many forums for many years. I am wondering if you have built any proof of concept devices or indeed an entire running system. There are some flaws in your calculations I found in other websites.
Si perhaps a history lesson here might be useful about the devices development, working proof of concept, or at least some evidence another than theoretical calculations.
I am aware of many others working with closed loop co2 turbine systems.
I like your idea but if you could answer some of the above it would be appreciated. You put a lot of thought into this but given the number of threads you have posted on over the many years I am just wondering if it is another fishing expedition
Kind regards
Mark
Hello Mark,
A search of DaS Energy on the web will bring bring up the development of things beginning with the DaS Valve which is liquid piston action with no moving part. This provided the force to a turbine. We did bring this to full working demonstration. However we learnt to construct out of Alumium was not a good idea as it wont take direct heat and bursts apart. However it will stay complete if heated by water. The full turbine model has not yet been constructed. I DO NOT GO ON FISHING EXPEDITIONS AS YOU WILL NOTICE ALL IS POSTED OPEN TECHNOLOGY.  Mine is not for greed but passing on for free that allready learnt. Any error you may feel is incorporated may best be taken with the Universties, Professionals, and Industry who supplied the figures. All of which you shall find Web installed by them and free to access.
Peter

markdansie

Hi Peter,
thank you for your frank and honest reply.
I appreciate your efforts to bring this information to everyone.
Is the demonstration device (without the turbine) still operational ? I understand it will work with hot water.
If so could you provide details of what data and results you obtained from this.
For the sake of demonstration purposes could a small commercially available turbine be used to close the loop?
i think where I read the possible calculation errors which others had mentioned in past forums is involving fluid dynamics of gas when put to work I.E. to drive a turbine.
Many thanks and I hope this promotes some dialogue.
Mark

DaS Energy

Hello Mark,
Thank you for your reply, that you said is much appreciated by a grumpy old man.
I am a government pensioner and after spending good money on having an engineer construct out of alumunium,  knowing what it was all about but not telling me alumium wont take direct heat till after it blew apart, I walked away.
I do not have any stats other it drove a micro Pelton wheel attached to Fisher and Pykel washing machine motor converted to a generator, both web purchased out of NZ.
The system worked by build up of gas pressure driving the water untill the float blocking the exhaust dropped down and and the CO2 escaped through tubing biried in crushed ice which cooled the CO2 which was then venturied back into the water returning to the boiler side of the DaS Valve.
I am back on the web now as last hoora as my candle is but now a stub. However that aside should you wish to construct in simpliest working form you will need a lenth 50mm pvc piping a squash ball and a length of 12mm garden hose. this needs cutting into thre lengths one the bottom cross joiner pipe, then two other lengths making sure one is longer than the other by enough margin that the squash ball is at higher elevation then the short vertical pipe. Running compressed air into the top of the short pipe is good test mode. Dont ask me why for I have now answer yet, but when you first fill with water then suck the water outlet house and you will feel a give like a air pocket or something is being removed, unlesss you do this it will run erratic but I dont know why!
A reducer makes a perfect valve seat.  I have enclosed an old web site where the DaS Valve is posted. I hope you may be able to make sense of, if not I am here to help.
I would also point out make sure you run the 12 mm hose outside the PVC casing or things just wont work propperly. By lengthing or shorting the hose you will get perfect timing of it blowing clear of water at the same moment the ball drops down. To short and it will empty before the first pipe has fully emptied. 
I shall go search if i can find any old vids of it going and post if found.
Peter
DaS Valve essential to new technology | Packratworkshop Forum ...packratworkshop.maxforum.org/.../das-valve-essential-to-new-techn...CachedYou +1'd this publicly. Undo22 Dec 2010 â€" New technology doing away with the so many moving parts of the old combustion engine essentialy a Steam engine without Steam and the ...

DaS Energy

Hello Mark,

I be no computer nerd, I trust this will take to site fully setting out the Das Valve.www.scienceforums.net/.../53593-open-technology-in-energy-conve...CachedYou +1'd this publicly. Undo6 posts - 6 authors - 22 Dec 2010The DaS Valve allows any gas heated then cooled to drive a hydro turbine. The DaS Valve replaces all the internal parts of a piston engine.
Peter