Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

please reproduce

Started by Murfedit, July 18, 2012, 06:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murfedit

Aloha i stumbled onto an interesting thing.
Made a chamber for igniting small strips of magnesium two alligator clips inside one holds strip too be burnt,  the other holds a piece of copper and magnesium not touching each other separated at the end by air. Then i ignite the one piece of magnesium.  Smoke fills the chamber and coats the metals in a layer of carbon and i guess magnesium particles. Then i take readings and well if you do this you will see. Voltage and resistance readings. Haven't measured for amps yet.
Then i collected the magnesium ash and sandwiched it between two magnesium pieces and got a volt something.
It would be much appreciated if i could get some feedback on theory.
As it goes against most all classic battery theories.
Mahalo Aloha
Murf

Murfedit

Murfedit

Now I'm using the magnesium ash as the electrolyte. Between the copper and magnesium. 1 volt on my digital nothing on my analog voltmeter. increase in voltage but get no resistance or amps yet trying lots of variations though.
God i hope i don't have a problematic digital volt meter. It seems to give correct readings on regular 1.5 volt AA.

TinselKoala

Aloha Murfedit

An interesting experiment. How do you figure that your findings so far go "against most all classic battery theories"?

(When you short the leads of your DMM on the most sensitive DC voltage range, you do get a reading of zero, I hope? And you get some millivolts when you just hold the leads, separated, in your fingers?)

mscoffman

Mufedit,

A DVM cannot measure the resistance of a voltage source, because the DVM has a battery inside
which is itself supposed to be the only voltage source. The DVM is aligned to it. So a DVM can only
measure the resistance of  passive resistors. What you need to do is to apply a load resistor and measure the current
and the voltage in one go. If you multiply the current times the voltage then tune the load resistor for where the
calculated power is maximum, you know that the impedance of the battery is equal to that resistance where the power
is maximum. This is because maximum power is transferred when the impedance of the source is
equal to the impedance of the load (resistor).

I can't really say where the carbon comes from, unless it is from the ignition source, the black may be magnesium oxide?

:S:MarkCoffman