Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TESLA PATENT 390,414 DYNAMO-ELECTRIC MACHINE

Started by Doug1, October 29, 2011, 07:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Ref "http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla-patents-390,414-dynamo-electric-machine

I keep reading over this patent looking for some indication that Tesla is speaking about two devices one for use as a generator one as a seperate motor. When looking at the drawings something keeps bothering me. He normally shows resistance dissapation by means of asterisks in combination with motors to indicate how the electric produced is to be used. Nearly allways he includes this to prevent someone ells from side stepping his patents with a for use patent. I keep looking at it wondering if the two parts of the drawing are actually working on a single shaft to combine both the prime mover and the generator.
The basic operation of the converter is explained in "http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla-patents-382,282-electric-converting-distributing"   which makes up half ot part of the first ref patent and the use of the converter for or as a form of transmission  converter for distribution is explained in "http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla-patents-390,413-electrical-distribution
  So if one was consider the fact that there are two patents detailing the converters use with seperately operated machines or sources where he clearly states they are seperate. Am I wrong to consider the first patent of ref to be a single device which acts to power itself after it is started not that he mentions anything about it being self acting? Did he hide it in plain sight? That would be just too funny. He even includded the use of Y confingured generator for three phase just like the common automotive alternator. You all read over if you would and point out where it indicates the first pat is speaking about two divices in the drawing if you would. I have to consider the last two statements of his explaination stating the combination of.

e2matrix

Yep that is a great thread with lots of fantastic info from someone who has done a lot of real work and builds.  The guys a genius IMO. 

MasterPlaster

Quote from: e2matrix on July 13, 2012, 04:46:32 PM
Yep that is a great thread with lots of fantastic info from someone who has done a lot of real work and builds.  The guys a genius IMO.

His sense of generosity and willingness to share is also very admirable.

AndrejSl

Quote from: e2matrix on July 13, 2012, 04:46:32 PM

I have seen the guy's video demonstration. Now i don't think it's fake but where are the current measurements? And if it really is producing more output power, i don't see what could be stopping him from making a selfrunner which would be an ultimate demonstration of overunity.

I just asked the guy on youtube and energeticforum to measure the amps or make a selfrunner and well see what he comes up with.