Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Build Kits Available from PlasmEGR Noble Gases Engine

Started by Hope, August 10, 2012, 12:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

@MH: I get so lost over there. It looks like John Rohner and his brother don't exactly get along.... I did find some mention of his fake PhD claim, and some old pages where he claims to be getting ready for commercial sales of working engines in 2010--haha.

Hope

What if we use hydrogen gas in a different way?   By isolating it in a vacuum then sparking it with plasma it will contract something like 1855 times its volume.   

Funny to think an engine build to take advantage of this principle "would really suck"!  (LOL)

penno64

Isn't it odd that a pianola works by using suction !

Compression

MileHigh

TK:

Quote@MH: I get so lost over there. It looks like John Rohner and his brother don't exactly get along.... I did find some mention of his fake PhD claim, and some old pages where he claims to be getting ready for commercial sales of working engines in 2010--haha.

The poster Mark E. is brilliant.  He really knows his stuff and his knowledge spans a lot of scientific disciplines with a lot of depth.  I have been reading him on PESN for a couple of months now.  Notice that our good buddy Mr. Wayne put him at the top of his listing and called him a liar.  So he even gets a ringing endorsement from Mr. Wayne.

The two Rohners apparently have been doing battle for quite some time but that is just a minor side show.  John Rohner is selling is "popper plans" and I asked him how to test it.  His response was a muted "duh?"  It was comical.  We asked him how do you know that the device is demonstrating over unity.  His response was that if the piston moves that proves it is over unity.

After that Mark E. and myself and others talked about possible ways of measuring the input and output.  A few days later when John Rohner found an opening he parroted our statements about making measurements on the device and claimed he does it all the time.  More tragicomedy.

John Rohner comes off as a clueless country bumpkin, and when you read his borderline-psycho resume on the Inteligentry web site you can see that he has had an extensive working career as a firmware programmer tweaking BIOSes and stuff like that.  Just because you can write assembler code does not mean you know much else, as is readily apparent when looking at the case of John Rohner.   His brother Bob Rohner's presence on PESN is less but it would appear that he is cut from the same cloth.

It's a really big sheww.

MileHigh

TinselKoala

@MileHigh
Can you give a link to that comments thread? There is so much old information mixed in with the new on PESN and PESWiki that I can't find the one you are talking about.
Thanks..
--TK