Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Builds

Started by hoppfield, November 03, 2015, 08:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

Since these 2 builds are not Bessler, I thought I would start a thread for them. At the moment, I am making the
parts that will secure the bellow material in place for Bessler's Mt 125. And since I have some down time, I have    these other 2 builds.
I am reposting my image "modeling" which shows both stands. I think everyone will notice the 2 stands are not the same any more. This is because I have re-engineered the mechanics and have improved the design. And yes, this did take years of work. The principle in physics is called Conservation of Momentum so perpetual motion does not violate the laws of physics.
With the build in front which is my "old" or first build, it uses a stationary pulley or what today would be called a cam. And as shown in Bessler's Mt 26, it uses a weight wheel that rolls in a track. with what Bessler showed, it was using scissors which will come at a later date.
Theoretically speaking, when a weight swings down, no force is lost. And for the motion that I am using, there should be little resistance. Still, f = m(D*T) and momentum is ? With Newton's force, it is based on the effect that gravity has on a given mass. With perpetual motion, does matter lose momentum when it changes it's motion relative to that of gravity ? This really isn't known. And since perpetual motion relies on the extra force that gravity has, it does need to be made known.
To state this in simple terms, an over balanced weight might be needed at all times and this simply means that a working perpetual motion machine will need at least 4 weights, one every 90 degrees of rotation.