Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

Ali,  Can you SELL some E-Fans on EBAY so we can buy some?

Thanks.

FatBird

Ali, your YouTube Video says to check your site to buy an E-Fan.

But I checked your Web Site, but you don't have any E-Fans for sale.

How can we buy some?

Thanks.

listener191

@winsonali

What is the patent application number for your charge accelerator please?

I have search all European and U.S. patent applications and I cannot find any reference to the device by name (or variant on same), or AC voltage stabilzer (regulator), your full name, or Winson Technolgies Ltd (PVT)

Thanks

MT

Hi,

Idea presented in the patent is tempting. Have a USB experimental board with 8 open collector outputs but all share same ground. So some OCs can be used on couple of switches but definitelly not on all. Floating switch was already suggested, can somebody present a viable design working on a OC input? Have no experience in this. Quick search
gave opto-isolated transistor drivers 4N25. Seems those cannot be used directly but can drive a IRF MOSFET right? This means also a power supply is needed per switch to drive gate of MOSFET correct? 

MT

MS1969

Hi Aaron,

Did you ever receive any replies from this post in 2009?

I am going to attempt to build this (Meissner/Flynne) unit - the Meisnerr circuit is so simple and so powerful - it's a self adjusting, resonant circuit which is perfect for combining w/ the Flynne design(s) or others.  Such a simple concept.  I assume you saw theguru2you's YT vid on this?  I have the Meissner circuit running - it's so simple and amazing to see it on the oscilloscope as it automatically adjusts frequency and voltage due to the changing environment of whatever it's charging.

I wonder why your images are not showing on your post, when you search for this post - but they are on the thread - kinda strange.

Anyways, can you please not reply here as I am not on here much and send to msrdotws@gmail.com ?  I'd appreciate hearing back from ya.

Thanks!
Mike