Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Richard VIALLE's new theory about negative mass and overunity

Started by Pascuser, August 28, 2012, 07:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pascuser

Gravity modifications and electric overunity with COP>100 000 don't seem to interest anybody here.

As translations have been made to allow international workers to focus on it; we will save time if not translating other videos (many hours doing so, for english readers; interview was in french, and we will continue working on it only with french men, easier for us).

Thanks for your non interest.

SchubertReijiMaigo

I will take a look about your video, BTW Hector Perez (Rotoverter Inventor) have reported links between Overunity, Gravity manipulation and Time manipulation: Time and Space travel (and some other weird effects)...

conradelektro

Quote from: Pascuser on August 31, 2012, 03:45:45 AM
Gravity modifications and electric overunity with COP>100 000 don't seem to interest anybody here.

As translations have been made to allow international workers to focus on it; we will save time if not translating other videos (many hours doing so, for english readers; interview was in french, and we will continue working on it only with french men, easier for us.

Thanks for your non interest.

@Pascuser:

Did Richard VIALLE ever demonstrate a working over unit machine with a COP > 1? (COP > 100 000 would of course be even better.)

Did any one ever build a working OU machine based on Richard VIALLE's theories?

Is it your wish, that people read Richard VIALLE's theories and then try to build a working contraption?

Did you build a machine based on Richard VIALLE's theories?

Do you plan to build a machine based on Richard VIALLE's theories?

I would be interested in information about a truly working OU machine based on  Richard VIALLE's theories. (I can read and understand French.)

By OU machine I mean for example his beam balance (in French: l'expérience dite "expérience de la balance" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6EBXY4iXxQ).

Well, a balance moved. So what? Where is the free energy taken out of this experiment? How could one take out energy from this balance? Has any one demonstrated that energy taken out from this balance could do some work (e.g. drive a dynamo)?

I do not doubt that VIALLE's balance is interesting, but what can one do with it concerning energy creation? As far as I understand, one needs electricity to turn the disc with an electric motor. The small and slow movement of the balance arm (which stops after a short time, although the disk keeps spinning) can never generate enough energy to recover the electricity put into the electric motor driving the disc.

There might be a gravity abnormality, but one paid by feeding electricity into the electric motor driving the disk. Where is the OU?

Vialle seems to talk about a gravity abnormality (which needs energy to be caused), but where is the enormous energy to be gained? Electricity is fed into the balance (rotation of the disk) and a very slow and short term movement of the balance arm follows. Interesting effect, but where is the OU?

Greetings, Conrad

Pascuser

As you will hear and see in the interview serie (translation not finished for the full serie; only 3 firts videos up to now) Richard VIALLE has built his overunity device, I have visited him and seen it.

Then I have replicated it during 8 months; starting from the basic concept to his lat one. I have measured minimal COP of 300 with not a great precision. COP>100 000 has been measured with a physic measurement institue in Swiss and COP>10 000 has been measured with an individual with HF wattmeter.

In the interview all is given to understand anr replicate the overunity generator; as I have been able to, so no reaction to this post seemed pretty a shame.

This is not theory only, Richard VIALLE has designed a theory and has realized devices according to this theory and I have worked with him concerning 2 of the 3 main devices, to replicate, test with him and measure independantly.

All is in the interview; and an electronic file will me made for each device kind. I have yet completed the file for the first device, showing negative mass and antigravity effects (in french). I will begin to write the file about generator next; but again all is said and showed in the interview.

As documents are done, if there is interest, I will try to translate, but it takes as long as making the document in my native language, so with no interest, I will not invest hours in translating. For the moment I have not time for this; I write the documens in french first.

Replication of the overunity generator he designed by everybody is his aim; he doesn't hide anything because instead of useual inventors tryong to gain money and hiding a major secret to have the central place to geat rich, Richard VIALLE doesn't seek to have money.

A version of his generator produces about 10 Watts of electricity while recharging the batteries powering it. I only worked with version with inpout/output measurement, not a looped one like the one with batteries, because electronic with low power to achieve it muste be designed. I use lab material to power; so no loop. But you can build the loop version if you can design electronic device to power it with low loss; so you have a better proof than an input/output measurement.

Pascuser

Quote from: conradelektro on August 31, 2012, 05:29:14 AM
By OU machine I mean for example his beam balance (in French: l'expérience dite "expérience de la balance" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6EBXY4iXxQ).

Well, a balance moved. So what? Where is the free energy taken out of this experiment? How could one take out energy from this balance? Has any one demonstrated that energy taken out from this balance could do some work (e.g. drive a dynamo)?

I do not doubt that VIALLE's balance is interesting, but what can one do with it concerning energy creation?

Greetings, Conrad

The scale device is not an alectric overunity device, it is a device using the negative mass to show some king of antigravity effect. About the scla I have published the electronic file:
http://zedico.info/Extraits_Publics/Pascuser/balance_a_disque_tournant.pdf

It shows all anomalies about this system.
The same theory of negative mass effect lead to building an overunity generator, using negative mass with resonant frequencies. The whole is ONE theory and I speak here of the overunity generator and not of the sacale.

As a physicist I am not only focused on the overunity generator; for me it is as important as antigravity effects; but as here this website is named "overunity" I write here about overunity and not the scale. For the scale, you have informations in the interview and the electronic file I finished recently in the previous link.

As I wrote here, I will write the following file about the generator, the same kind than for the scale.