Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Heron's Fountain

Started by Pirate88179, August 28, 2012, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: johnny874 on December 07, 2012, 07:30:08 PM
you're funny alan. when you said I libeled you off this site you gave yourself away.
It's funny what you say about engineering when you have no schooling. You mut be jealous. Get over it is all I can say.
Unlike you, when I build a wheel, it will be one worth my while, not yours.

good bye alan

IDIOT. Here, ONCE AGAIN, is the place where you libelled me off-site: On my YouTube channel.

I "mut" be jealous? You must be nutso. Build away-- when you are feeling better of course -- , but STFU about me, you fool.

johnny874

In reality alan, I am probably the only person in this forum or besslerwheel that has the necessary skills to build it and that is why I am the person who is spending the money to do it. That's reality.
Besides, you and your friends show how much my dad knew that you and your friends have no clue about.
by tbe way, notice you got mrwayne's thread locked. while he spent money and people did what they could, you had nothing worth while to say, as usual.

johnny874

alan,
one small thing you are over looking is that tnis is the holidays.
Myself, I'll be busy until after Christmas.
I think I am going to relax and enjoy the holidays. Only a fool would miss tbe opportunity.
@All, hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

Jim/Bessler2011 (youtube)

Pirate88179

Captain Oblivious:

It is clear you will continue to mess up my topic with your delusions.  I have asked you as nice as I can to knock it off.

Besides the dates that you keep trying to change about "your invention" TK's documented evidence clearly says you are lying and have been all of the time.  Yet, you ignore the facts.

This fellow Alan, you claimed used to be your business partner so, I would assume you would know what he looks like and sounds like.  Now follow me here if you can....you have seen TK's videos (We know this since you had libeled him in the comments section of one of them) can you not tell from TK's voice that he is not this Alan fellow?  Is Alan skilled in electronics research and does he have excellent O'scope skills too?  Well, TK does and I would assume Alan does not.  I would also assume that you could tell the difference between TK's voice and Alan's on all of the videos.

YET, you choose to ignore these facts as well and still try to pretend that TK is Alan.  You also try to pretend that the idea you posted that TK had used a long time before your post was somehow stolen by TK.  Once again, ignoring facts.

You were banned from here many times and have to come back under an assumed name, yet you accuse me of using one? (Duh!)  You were banned from the Bessler wheel site for doing this same crap....claiming you had the perfect device and you were going to build it any day now....well that was years ago so....what happened?  You also claimed other's ideas as your own.  You were NOT banned for having the secret, you were banned for being an idiot like you are doing here.

You claim to be an engineer but yet do not have even the basic understanding of engineering or the English language which you clearly demonstrate with every post that you make. (Mr. cubic inches of surface area)

So, instead of continuing to show us how ignorant you are, go build something, anything and quit screwing up my topic.  Try to build a simple Heron's fountain...the instructions are on my video.  You might be able to do this if you really try.  Hopefully it will take you 6 months to do and meanwhile, you will leave my topic alone.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

casman1969

Just a thoughtful reminder...

Great people talk about ideas,
average people talk about things and
small people talk about other people.
BOTH SIDES OF THIS, PLEASE KNOCK IT OFF! THIS IS ABOUT THE IDEA OF HERON'S FOUNTAIN WHICH I DID FIND VERY INTERESTING... VERY. Just been waiting for the punch line which is this: Is it or is it not provably perpetual?