Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Heron's Fountain

Started by Pirate88179, August 28, 2012, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Mags:

Thanks for the info.  Google Curtisium....that is what that powder sounds like.  I bought some 1 x 1 inch squares a few years ago and they would glow all night after being in the sun for only a few minutes.

I am using the high glow yellow but, as I mentioned, it was cheap glow in the black light paint from a hobby store and was probably diluted when I got it.  I only have about a shot glass worth of that paint in the 20 oz of water I am using in the fountain.

I would really like to try  just pure paint in it.  It is much thicker than water of course but, it still flows freely.  It would probably run a bit longer and then I know it would glow really well.

Link to Curtisium: http://www.batterystation.com/curtisium.htm

Mags, I love ideas, as you know.  The more the merrier.

Thanks,

Bill      PS  Was this what you meant?:http://glowinc.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=3  It is not water based but the ultra green will glow 24 hours!!!  Not bad.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 07, 2012, 12:20:06 AM
Google Curtisium....
great stuff! i have used curtisium tiles in custom bathrooms. they are great and bill is right, just a bit of sunlight and they glow for almost 24 hours. i put the left overs in a buddy's ice fishing house and they provide more than enough light to see by in the dark. you need a brighter light to tie a hook or swivel on but the curtisium tiles are more than enough light to move around by without worry of tripping or stepping on something. anyways...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 05, 2012, 12:44:32 PM
You are a blatant liar.
as are you...  ::) you should be ashamed of yourself...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

johnny874

tk, I like the way u r saying my design is based on ur work whem urz could never be perpetual

edited; as you said, your work was private. so how could my work come from any idea you had ? it couldn't have.
I was wondering if that was what you were after. in posts to me, you asked how it works but you are among friends.
and since working privately is acceptable, then I guess patents are acceptable also.
of course, corporate charity works.

edited to add;   >>  IN FACT.... a very good case could be made that the truth is just the reverse. This would be a good time and place for you to start apologizing to me, <<
Re: Heron's Fountain« Reply #47

TinselKoala

Quote from: johnny874 on September 07, 2012, 03:53:39 AM
tk, I like the way u r saying my design is based on ur work whem urz could never be perpetual

edited; as you said, your work was private. so how could my work come from any idea you had ? it couldn't have.
No, you liar, I never said "my work was private" in this regard. I told you that I had two videos that were still private.... but I have TEN or more videos showing my modified Fountains of Heron that were PUBLICLY RELEASED on YOUTUBE, between two weeks and one week BEFORE YOUR FIRST POST on the topic on August 30. How come Bill was familiar with my PUBLIC VIDEOS before he ever started his thread on August 29th? Indeed, you could easily have seen them, and since your double chamber system is JUST LIKE the one in my "Folger's Instant Version" that I first showed PUBLICLY at least a WEEK BEFORE YOU even thought of it.... well, some people can do the math, I'm sure, even if you cannot. I'm not saying you DID copy my design... what I am saying is that I COULD NOT HAVE COPIED YOURS, because of the dates involved, and that YOU COULD HAVE COPIED MINE, again because of the dates. You can't do anything about the course of time, Jimbo, and it's not my fault that you don't pay attention to things like that as you should. It is your responsibility, no one else's.
I was wondering if that was what you were after. in posts to me, you asked how it works but you are among friends.
That's a lie as well, I never asked you "how it works" at all. You have nothing to "teach" me, Mister "Cubic Inches of Surface Area".  Every lie that you tell, every claim you make without reference or proof, is being documented and will be brought out against you, one day, so my advice to you is to shut up with your continued lies and start retracting them, telling the truth, and apologising to me, Bill, and even Stefan for your abuse of his forum.
and since working privately is acceptable, then I guess patents are acceptable also.
of course, corporate charity works.

edited to add;   >>  IN FACT.... a very good case could be made that the truth is just the reverse. This would be a good time and place for you to start apologizing to me, <<
Re: Heron's Fountain« Reply #47
Go ahead, try to patent anything you've discussed here. I'd love to see you spend all your money on another useless endeavor, enriching some lawyer who will only be laughing at you behind your back.