Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Heron's Fountain

Started by Pirate88179, August 28, 2012, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 07, 2012, 06:04:42 PM
No, you liar, I never said "my work was private" in this regard. I told you that I had two videos that were still private.... but I have TEN or more videos showing my modified Fountains of Heron that were PUBLICLY RELEASED on YOUTUBE, between two weeks and one week BEFORE YOUR FIRST POST on the topic on August 30. How come Bill was familiar with my PUBLIC VIDEOS before he ever started his thread on August 29th? Indeed, you could easily have seen them, and since your double chamber system is JUST LIKE the one in my "Folger's Instant Version" that I first showed PUBLICLY at least a WEEK BEFORE YOU even thought of it.... well, some people can do the math, I'm sure, even if you cannot. I'm not saying you DID copy my design... what I am saying is that I COULD NOT HAVE COPIED YOURS, because of the dates involved, and that YOU COULD HAVE COPIED MINE, again because of the dates. You can't do anything about the course of time, Jimbo, and it's not my fault that you don't pay attention to things like that as you should. It is your responsibility, no one else's. That's a lie as well, I never asked you "how it works" at all. You have nothing to "teach" me, Mister "Cubic Inches of Surface Area".  Every lie that you tell, every claim you make without reference or proof, is being documented and will be brought out against you, one day, so my advice to you is to shut up with your continued lies and start retracting them, telling the truth, and apologising to me, Bill, and even Stefan for your abuse of his forum.Go ahead, try to patent anything you've discussed here. I'd love to see you spend all your money on another useless endeavor, enriching some lawyer who will only be laughing at you behind your back.

You know, I sent Stefan a link of the "Modified Heron's Fountain" thread and told him to read it. All he will see is you harassing me. And Bill allowed it. I told Stefan I have a right to be upset. Nothing gives you the right to take over any discussion I try to have regarding a design of mine that neither you nor Bill like. So if you don't like me, then why did you keep harassing me in a thread I started ? You say you're above that.

TinselKoala

What he will see, you liar, is that on August 30 you started a thread with a post saying that "when you are able" you will build a modified Heron's fountain and patent it. I said, in my own style, that you wouldn't. And you haven't built one, you've only trolled and lied about it.

Then you made your stupid "Cubic Inches of Surface Error" posts.... three times in two different posts, and then you tried to explain it away just as I said you would, by some "cubic inches per inch" rationalization that shows that you don't understand your topic. He will see that I, and someone else, called you on that bit of nonsense.... which you never corrected either.

From then on you are attacking me, with insults in every post, and your own off-topic paranoid irrelevancies.

A bit later on in that same thread is where you made your big mistake: You lied about me and my work, and you showed some nested inner chambers.... the same ones I showed on August 25th in a PUBLIC YouTube video, that you even linked. And in the comments on YT you accuse me of stealing your design and taking credit for it.... something that is impossible because of the dates of the video and the thread. You've made a serious and unfounded lying accusation about me and you've taken it to other people, off this forum. That's libel on your part, Jimbo, look it up.
http://www.overunity.com/12647/modified-herons-fountain/msg334534/#msg334534

You've even accused me of altering the YT video post dates, another impossibility and a weak paranoid attempt by you to save face, when you know the dates prove that you are a liar.

He will also see that you started an entire thread just for the purpose of flaming me, and Bill, and this forum generally, and that thread is full of personal insults and flames from you, in post after post, entirely unprovoked.

And every time you  mention me or my initials I am going to remind you that you are a liar, that I posted my work long before you even thought of it, and you have no understanding of any of it.

Cubic inches of surface area! That's not a typo Jimbo, it's a clear and shining reflection of your lack of understanding of your topic and the simple arithmetic involved in it.

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on September 08, 2012, 10:30:19 AM

You know, I sent Stefan a link of the "Modified Heron's Fountain" thread and told him to read it. All he will see is you harassing me. And Bill allowed it.

Wow, now you are insulting Stefan?  Since it is his forum and he understands the software used to create this forum that means he also knows who his Moderators are and what they can and cannot do.  He knows I am not a Moderator over here and yet you decide to tell him "Bill allowed it" implying that Bill (me) could do anything about flaming over here.  IF i could, Mr. cubic inches surface area (that would be Jim) would have been removed a long time ago.  See attached that shows I am not a Moderator here.  I am in the JT area but not here and Stefan knows that Jim yet you tell him he is wrong?  Priceless.

Bill   PS click on the photo to make it larger and easier to read.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

Quote from: broli on September 05, 2012, 01:56:13 PM
Pressure increases when flow decreases, isn't that Fluid Dynamics 101? What's all this "my invention" fuss about on an open source forum?

broli,
it is fluid dynamics 101. What Heron realized is that by using air pressure, the "heavier" pressure head performed work.
If the 2 pressure heads are connected, they will balance out and have the same height.
By having both tubes in the same cannister but seperated, the heavier pressure head can over flow the barrier while pumping water up the smaller diameter tube. The pressure heads can also be called elevation heads where it is the effect gravity has on their weight. This means that a 1 1/2 inch diameter tube will be shorter than a 1/4 tube but for them to have equal effect on the air, they would need to have equal mass. This is what has been missed about Heron's Fountain for the last 2,000 years.
It's pretty basic cause and effect but I am going to stop posting and focus on Bessler. I mean really, if I would have used a tube twice the size to pour water in, I'd probably have a perpetual Heron's Fountain right now.
And in case you're wondering, a tube twice the size would hold about 3 times the water, that's PIR^2 for you.
A link to my channel, I have 2 videos that show the 2 pressure heads respond the same to the compressed air in the container and is why they have different heights. And for those wondering, pressure heads respond by having the same height the same when they have the same forces (psi) acting on them.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bessler2011/videos

edited to add;  broli, my pressure heads have no velocity and you are probably the only person who understands this, good luck :~)

johnny874

broli,
the secret is found in hydraulic theory. surface area times mass equals the potential of the two competing pressure heads.

broli, if a static (pressure) head has a surface area of 4 square inches and is  7 inchex high, wth rhe Heron's Effect, the opposing static head could have a surface area of 1 square inch, if so, it's elevation would be 28 incnes, this is only a difference of 21 inches in height with all things being equal.
but it realy doesn't matter.