Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete Open-Source Theory here for Zero-Point Energy Converter

Started by hannes, August 30, 2012, 07:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Google

Dr TK,

Thanks for the reply.

Well well well, millions of posts on various forums and not a single working OU device. This guy in the video (magnet motor) shows at least a working miniature model. An egg on the face of the fakes like RomeroUK and Mylow. At least this guy doest cry the MIB supression.

Turtur has not been proven a fraud so far. At least not on google search.

Does his electrostatic motor work on biefield-brown effect in reverse direction ?

What is your take on the magnet motor video ?

More input is welcome.

Best,

Google

Dr TK,

Your acoustic magnetic generator is similar to the circuit shown in figure 9 at http://philica.com/display_article.php?article_id=219

Your piezo is a resonating variable capacitor under input from a signal generator.

Well, saw jimboot2 videos as well, he doesnt use a magnet but still getting output. Dunno whether overunity or not as he never showed power measurements.

I feel more thought and work is needed before dimissing the theory of Tutur.

Best

Vladokv

Turtur motor works by delay of propagation of electrostatic field. Electrostatic DC field irradiate itself at speed of light. That
implies that when negative charge approaches  static positive charge and pass it in near miss flight - negative charge is more
attracted when approaching than when leaving. It´s because field getting late behind leaving charge.

Google

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty_51fDknlw

Visionblue Energy .net has posted a video, language is probably German so I could not understand a word of it. Can someone tell me whats going on in the video.

This is supposed to be working on Dr Turtur's theory of EMDR Converter.

Does the video claim any overunity ?

Best,