Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modified Heron's Fountain

Started by johnny874, August 30, 2012, 11:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

@All,
  Since this thread is about a modification I made to the design of Heron's Fountain, I will post some math. I have posted before that the inlet tubes people on youtube use is about 4x longer than the discharge tube.
With this 4:1 ratio having been shown to work, perpetuality might be achieved by using an inlet tube that rises to 6 inches above the level of the water on the inlet side of the chamber. And by using a discharge tube that rises 10 inches above the level of the water on the discharge side, it can empty above the top of the inlet tube. Without testing, I can not be certan that a barrier between the inlet and discharge tubes (sides of the chamber) would be needed.
If the inlet tube has an inside diameter of 1 5/16 or 1.38 inches and the discharge tube has a diameter of 1/2 or .5 inches, the 4:1 ratio would be maintained.
And if an 11/16th's and a 1/4 inch tube were used, should work just as well.
The inlet tube would have about 8 cubic inches of water and the discharge tube would have about 2 cubic inches of water.
If a square or rectangular reservoir (container) were used, it would help to keep it simple.

if a rectangular container is used that measures 3 inches by 6 inches on the inside, then if the barrier is 1/4 inch to one side making the surface area of the discharge side smaller, both the inlet and discharge areas would have about the same surface area being effected by the internal air pressure. This should allow the fountain to work perpetually according to what Heron realized.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everybody !

Jim

@All,
While a barrier might not be necessary it would add to the effect. Just think of it as a small water fall inside the fountain.

Johhny874 / Jim

johnny874

will probably build this along with a couple of Bessler builds.
Have a blog linked to my youtube acount bessler2011

johnny874

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on December 25, 2012, 09:00:31 AM
Like all the other Gods/gods, Major Fail.

So you saying people being able to make their own decisions is a bad thing ?
Can't speak for God myself but did send Stefan an e-mail letting him know how everyone missed what I observed.
Still, enjoy the peace and quiet of blogging  :D

Jim           

johnny874

I will be building this as well as patenting it. Business is business.

Johnny874

Stefan,
I am saving this thread so will have proof that you did not post this.

johnny874

could say I am disappointed but when greed is not the objective, there is nothing to say.