Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modified Heron's Fountain

Started by johnny874, August 30, 2012, 11:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousChris

Herons fountain is a trick. Its the air pressure that causes the top fountain to squirt. When the water in the top reservoir drops to a given level it will no longer work. eventually you will run out of air and the water will stop flowing.

This is the crucial part. If you had an unlimited supply of water to the top reservoir it would still stop flowing when the air run out and the water in the pipes reached the level of the top reservoir. Once the two heads are of equal height then water stops flowing.

What you are missing is the air in the pipe transfers the pressure from one level two another but only adds minimally to the 'head'. air is far less dense than water and therefore does not add much pressure.

In no way does it go against hydraulics modern or otherwise. It is a clever application of hydraulics.

johnny874

Quote from: CuriousChris on September 07, 2012, 06:06:54 AM
Herons fountain is a trick. Its the air pressure that causes the top fountain to squirt. When the water in the top reservoir drops to a given level it will no longer work. eventually you will run out of air and the water will stop flowing.

This is the crucial part. If you had an unlimited supply of water to the top reservoir it would still stop flowing when the air run out and the water in the pipes reached the level of the top reservoir. Once the two heads are of equal height then water stops flowing.

What you are missing is the air in the pipe transfers the pressure from one level two another but only adds minimally to the 'head'. air is far less dense than water and therefore does not add much pressure.

In no way does it go against hydraulics modern or otherwise. It is a clever application of hydraulics.

Chris,
When something is clever, it is because it goes against "usual" application. and I think this is one reason why
people shouldn't mind trying different things in forums like this. I'm not sure if some people realize this but they're becoming
familiar with different aspects of engineering principles and how they can be applied.
Myself, I'm secretly working on Bessler's wheel which  can work. 

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 30, 2012, 03:08:22 PM
You just wait. Someday, when I can get out of bed, I'll build the world's best perpetual motion machine, using a 2000 year old design, and I'll keep the patent all to myself. So there. Right now though you people are keeping me from doing anything. If I only had a family I'd show you all. But the Army put my family into poverty. I went to tech school to learn how to use a lathe, but I can't stand up for long and I got a chip in one eye plus I can't hear either, so nobody would let me use their lathe after a while. I've missed the best part of my life because people are thinking things about me. But you'll see. I'm going to stop posting and just build something, the best perpetual machine ever. I'll build a Bessler wheel, then I'll build an overunity lever, then I'll build a Heron's Fountain that doesn't use gravity at all, it will work in zero g because it uses vacuum instead of pressure. As soon as I have my next three surgeries and the doctors let me walk, I'll start building something, if they haven't stolen all my tools. They did before, you  know, just to keep me and my inventions from seeing the light of day.

You'll see.

I'm going to stop posting now. Good bye.

And if people would just let me, I'll save the world with my inventions.

But I'm going to stop posting here because you are all a bunch of conspirators preventing me from getting anywhere or living my life. I'm going to go away now and stop posting.

Bye now.

@All,
What did I say or post to tinselkoala to recieve response like this when I posted an idea ?
This is something someone wondered about AB Hammer
>>  Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: re: Women members? Mrs. ABhammer joining just as Alan put to-late ( Jim ) on his ignore list. Coincidence or a way for Alan to read all of to-late's posts while still ignoring him? HMMMMMM.... ;)

edited to add smile    <<http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=85602&highlight=#85602  and what
>>   TK:

Exactly correct, from what I know.  I love the folks that post stuff on OU and then get help from smart guys like you....and then...remove all videos and posts saying they are going for the patent now.  A long time ago a very expensive patent attorney assured me it does not work that way.

Bill    <<Pirate88179Re: My Invention« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 06:50:19 PM »   After all, for what they accuse me of, it would be that I was not tolerant of their harassment for posting idea's. And it is things like these why I started the thread Why It's a Bad idea to Work Openly. After all, even tinselkoala readily states he builds but he doesn't discuss anything in this forum. Why ?   

TinselKoala

Quoteeven tinselkoala readily states he builds but he doesn't discuss anything in this forum. Why ?   

Show where I "readily state" that I build but don't discuss anything in this forum.  You cannot, because you are lying about me again. I readily state that I don't discuss everything I do in this forum. But EVERYTHING is not ANYTHING, just as EFFECT is not VERSION. In short, you are once again responding to your delusions and hallucinations, lying about me, rather than responding to actual facts.

I do believe that I've discussed more of my ACTUAL BUILDS in this forum than you have, Jimpbo. You pretend to discuss what you are going to do if people would just get off your back, if you only felt better, if your brother would only let you have a girlfriend... but you don't actually build anything, until it's a week late and a pitiful kludge.

What's the point of my post that you quoted, illustrating just what it says, by parodying you? The point is just what it says: you are whining, you continue to say good bye but you never leave, and you just want to keep on flaming me and lying about me instead of doing your own work. But that's just because you can't work, we know that.  When you feel better and we all get off your back, and your doctors say you can work again, we know you'll show us one of the five or six different overunity designs you say you "can" do... but somehow don't.

You started that other thread for the explicit purpose of FLAMING ME and Bill. You had no provocation to do so.... you began a thread not to share work or discuss ideas, but specifically to insult, lie about and degrade me and Bill and whoever else you are whining about. That's a simple fact and anyone can check and see for themselves. It's a flame thread, plain and simple, and you should be banned for that alone.

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 10, 2012, 08:23:43 PM
Show where I "readily state" that I build but don't discuss anything in this forum.  You cannot, because you are lying about me again. I readily state that I don't discuss everything I do in this forum. But EVERYTHING is not ANYTHING, just as EFFECT is not VERSION. In short, you are once again responding to your delusions and hallucinations, lying about me, rather than responding to actual facts.

I do believe that I've discussed more of my ACTUAL BUILDS in this forum than you have, Jimpbo. You pretend to discuss what you are going to do if people would just get off your back, if you only felt better, if your brother would only let you have a girlfriend... but you don't actually build anything, until it's a week late and a pitiful kludge.

What's the point of my post that you quoted, illustrating just what it says, by parodying you? The point is just what it says: you are whining, you continue to say good bye but you never leave, and you just want to keep on flaming me and lying about me instead of doing your own work. But that's just because you can't work, we know that.  When you feel better and we all get off your back, and your doctors say you can work again, we know you'll show us one of the five or six different overunity designs you say you "can" do... but somehow don't.

You started that other thread for the explicit purpose of FLAMING ME and Bill. You had no provocation to do so.... you began a thread not to share work or discuss ideas, but specifically to insult, lie about and degrade me and Bill and whoever else you are whining about. That's a simple fact and anyone can check and see for themselves. It's a flame thread, plain and simple, and you should be banned for that alone.

You're psychotic, aren't you ?

>> 
You started that other thread for the explicit purpose of FLAMING ME and Bill. You had no provocation to do so....   <<

This thread, Bill allowed you to flame me. And since you usually don't post in here, you would have no ideal what I've built and posted. And if you are AB Hammer as I believe, then you've never posted an idea in here and built it. You just don't want people looking at what you haven't done by attacking me. But as I told Stefan, you're just here for a free lunch and all you have is your ugly mouth and your big appetite. Go ona  diet for Christ's sake  :o