Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Magnet Motor ?

Started by johnny874, August 31, 2012, 10:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: gadgetmall on August 31, 2012, 02:59:02 PM
O yes . long time ago in 08 or 09 .. wound ring magnets ,bar magnets etc to make Jt's .. too saturated .. but the reverse works good  . pulse coils and and use Magnets on the coils ..All i can tell you is TRY IT you might be the one who does it different!! And yes new energy devices are being released like the nitinol heat engine and the link i posted in the post before this one . I am building both .. one my way using air temps and the other thing the magnet ball wheel exacttly .. need two bike rims made of aluminum to get it going .. three parts one bar magnet one steel ball and aluminum wheel for perpetual motion wheel .

I'll need to wait on doing anything electrical. have a couple gravity projects to do first. I'm sure a lot of people know more than me about electrical stuff but still find it interesting. it's one of those things that with a magnetic motor, if there were a way to dampen or control the repulsion, could probably go pretty good.

Johnny

truesearch

If any of you care to see the source of the "bloch wall" generator concept I posted earlier, it came originally from Richard Clark's "The Clark Letters" page #72.

Here is a larger clip of the bottom half of that page.

truesearch

gadgetmall

Thanks Truesearch ,
I am familiar with the bloch wall effect thingy . years ago we did these experiments with MuMetal trying to ease the sticky spots but no avail . I spent several hours today with fans and modified them with 4 wires and closed the two coils and ran an led on the other pairs and different mag configs etc.. Busted .. reminded me of the older days .

New project at hand  is the perpetual ferris wheel . IT WORKS !!! tried in with a hamster wheel and the damn thing works !! OMG .I tried different sized Balls and the best one is One Inch .The Ball actually slips and rolls turning the hamster wheel when the magnet is held solid at a certain height below the wheel .. Sweet. Am going to search the internet for a matched pair of alu bike rims with bearings tonight and this weekend . .. This is COOL !! think i'll start a new thread on this one .. I know the Boys will love this project and probably get it made in a couple weeks in Metal and Display Stand .
Have a great Night !!
Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

TinselKoala

@gadgetmall: Before you get all excited you really should check to see if your hamster wheel test still "works" if the magnet is rigidly clamped to something and cannot possibly move, once you've got it in position.

If it does still work with the magnet clamped solid and not hand-held, I'll join you in your excitement.

Magluvin

Quote from: gadgetmall on August 31, 2012, 08:41:00 PM
Thanks Truesearch ,
I am familiar with the bloch wall effect thingy . years ago we did these experiments with MuMetal trying to ease the sticky spots but no avail . I spent several hours today with fans and modified them with 4 wires and closed the two coils and ran an led on the other pairs and different mag configs etc.. Busted .. reminded me of the older days .

New project at hand  is the perpetual ferris wheel . IT WORKS !!! tried in with a hamster wheel and the damn thing works !! OMG .I tried different sized Balls and the best one is One Inch . Am going to search the internet for a mached pair of alu bike rims with bearings tonight and this weekend . .. This is COOL !! think i'll start a new thread on this one .. I know the Boys will love this project and probably get it made in a couple weeks in Metal and Display Stand .
Have a great Night !!
Gadget

Hey gadget

'the damn thing works !!'

Really?  ;]    I have seen this in a thread here or at OUR and the masters of the universe say its a fake. ;]  I dont remember any build that encouraged that conclusion. ;]

I didnt build it either, but I thought about it quite a bit.  I just watched the video again, and for some reason I see things a bit differently. The power of suggestion.

1   I see video, read posts of , Fake fake fake, and come to the conclusion that it is. Without 1 test.

2 I see video, read your posts, Works, now I want to build it.

lol

Hamster wheel? I have to get one. lol  Just kidding. I have plenty of materials to build this 10 ways. The article suggests a ribbed surface for the magnet to roll on for more advanced model.

Got a 3 day weekend, and I have to spend a bit of time at my shop, so Ill see what I can whip together. Im working on a coil project at the moment, so I wont be able to put considerable time on this at the moment. But I dont think it will take long at all. 

Thanks
Good to see ya back around. ;]

MaGs