Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Infinity Transformer? ... ( another Creazy Lenzless idea!! )

Started by luc2010, November 27, 2014, 12:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: allcanadian on December 10, 2014, 08:54:12 AM
@Mark EI didn't ignore the gyroscope effect of that spinning object Uhm... that was what I was referring to.
Then you of all people should recognize that your example is not an exception to the rule you claimed is faulty.
I'm not sure I understand, are you saying different things utilize different energy?. Like I move a ball and thats one energy and I move an electron and well that's a completely different energy...really?, So tell me how many energies are there? Like one or two or maybe hundreds because I have no idea what you could be thinking to be honest.
Now you conveniently remove the "free" from "free energy". 
QuoteNo, I'm saying there may be people smarter than you or I who may have a better understanding of things which apparently you have a real problem with.
You have so far repeatedly made appeals to authority without even citing the supposed authorities, or their supposed positions.  You offer only your personal interpretations of what these supposed authorities may have said and based on their authority declare your position correct.
QuoteHowever you know everything don't you?
I do not make fallacious arguments from authority, especially any claims to my own.
Quote, you know everything but you just can't seem to succeed at anything that really matters... been there, didn't work.
Are you just tossing around gratuitous insults now?
AC

MarkE

Quote from: allcanadian on December 10, 2014, 09:44:02 AM
@luc2010
I think Mark E made a good point in his last post concerning your questions. We can reduce a motor, a generator and a transformer to two parallel wires a couple inches long and Lenz Law still applies, I have done this before. We can add exotic cores, we can wind special coils, we can make it as simple or as complex as we want and Lenz Law still applies because fundamentally the induced magnetic field still opposes the magnetic field which induced it and this is the premise of Lenz Law. You cannot actually say your doing something different and then do exactly the same thing, it doesn't work that way. The action and reaction must fall outside the context of Lenz Law if it is to be truly different and to be honest I'm not willing to show and tell. Your going to have to figure this riddle out for yourself which is actually the fun part in my opinion. You have one induced magnetic field which opposes the magnetic field which induced it so how do you change this?. Obviously we can't have two magnetic fields can we?, I know this makes absolutely no sense but if this was easy then everyone would be doing it. AC
If you think you have found a cheat on Lenz' Law, then you are going to have a devil of a time with things like skin effect.

luc2010

Lets assuming

first exemple:
that one wire are into the other,  the primery wire are into the secondery wire?  something like coaxcable

or another simple exemple:
one wire are normal (90 degrees) to the other

what are the effect of lenz law  here? 
in the above exemples i forget to mention using different wire material, like iron wire??

In fact i dont know the details!! i am just trying to Listen to different peoples opinians!!

rgrds
luc2010

luc2010

Hi,

i am looking in front of my eyes to a transformer and wondering:

why not using the iron seets core like a capacitor? because iron are always attractive? so the secondery coils are not used in this configuration,

Anyone try this before? or its just a stupid idea?

Best Regards
luc2010

MarkE

Quote from: luc2010 on December 10, 2014, 10:33:06 AM
Hi,

i am looking in front of my eyes to a transformer and wondering:

why not using the iron seets core like a capacitor? because iron are always attractive? so the secondery coils are not used in this configuration,

Anyone try this before? or its just a stupid idea?

Best Regards
luc2010
There are lots of layers of enamel, and enamel's dielectric constant is pretty low, and you will also have to eliminate the intentional electrical connection across the lamination stack.