Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Honorio P. Picasso generator

Started by perexime, September 02, 2012, 04:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

On the other hand it looks like the schematic would be the size of the encyclopedia set and a life time build . You guys have at .

I already Know Daleks have unlimited power.
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

But seriously . Congrats  on his massive powerstation . Makes mine look like an ant.
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

e2matrix

Yes that seems very impressive if it is real.   Does anyone know where this is located?   I ran google translate on the web site listed in the video but it didn't say much about the device. 

conradelektro

May be the Spanish speakers can hear in the videos what principle the inventor claims to exploit?

He is doing some massive number crunching (control algorithm). In the bus one sees some very old computer boards and in the container he seems to do it with hundreds of relays?

Are there only coils or some other central contraption (based on some gas or fuel burner) which is the principal power source?

We need information. The person doing the videos does not seem to ask any technically relevant questions. It is more like "look at this strange thing".

Any way, a very amazing story. Even if it is not OU, it is an astonishing work done by an autodidact.

And what I like most, the old man is demonstrating two running machines. This is more than I have ever seen done by a person claiming to have an OU machine.

By moving the bus or the container a few hundred meters away from their present location one could easily demonstrate that there is not power line running into them and no hidden transmitter close enough. Also, a pretty casual inspection could rule out a power source like batteries, gas or fuel burner or pressurised container. One just has to open the cabinets and the big cylindrical thing with the three lamps (green red green) in the container.

There are two running machines with a tremendous power output (as far as home made machines is concerned).

This is the right order of events for an OU claim:

1. demonstrate a running machine with a considerable power output

2. let people inspect it and do measurements (we have to wait and see if that happens)

So far, we only had people here in this forum who claimed OU, but never showed a running device. In this case we have the elusive thing, not only one running machine, we have two running machines doing what they are supposed to do (namely giving free energy). Some one is flying with two horses and we can actually see it.

Greetings, Conrad

perexime

Well the confirmation I have about if it works is two closed friends that have been at the Mr.Honorio farm-workshop  several times, both with university degrees, this movie was shot in a little town called Ceheguin in the Murcia region of Spain, but my friends told me he is not longer there.

We dont know exactly how it works but based in what was seen in place we speculate that probably is some kind of paralel resonant tanks coil-capacitor tunned to a certain frequency where he can tap quantum energy, he is using also powerful germanium transistor of russian origin.
Some people say there is a light in the machine before he start. I was told he had several machines and his house is running with them.

He also had a truck with an electric motor running with one of his generators and a successful cancer cure machine that he was forbidden to use by the medical-pharmaceutical criminal mafia.

Mr.Honorio must be now about 86 years old so he dont need to scam hoax somebody, the machines have been running for decades but the dark cabal illuminati big BS prefer you to be an slave paying for everything while they have the big life.

We think perhaps Mr.Honorio P. Picasso deserve a place in the free energy world.