Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"solid state free energy device" - rebuilt it but unsuccessful

Started by Teunis, September 02, 2012, 05:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Come up with anything yet?

Oh well, I was hoping for some good guesses anyway.

Here's how I did it, again, not necessarily the way he did, but I do see something under one of his clips that could be a tiny wire. Now that I've thought more about it I'd probably use sharp pinpoints instead of the screws. Less visible, and if tiny holes are drilled in the clips at the right spots, could provide plenty of support and good contacts, and you wouldn't notice them during the inspection.

Farmhand

Good Job TinselKoala, Works a treat, I know you only faked the faking and it really is real. Just kidding.
But I couldn't pick you're fake fakery. Good job. I've been saying for while now that anything we can imagine
as real can be faked. Humans can be very clever or very naive.
I hardly ever believe anything I see or am told anymore unless it makes sense or there is solid proof.
There is absolutely no need to believe, no reason to, it's better to require proof, even if I need to find the proof myself.
Far too many things are just said on these forums with no evidence or references. At some time all the folks exposing the fakes will get
sick and tired of trying to help and leave the naive to their pipe dreams and deceit. It is difficult for a person who thinks logically to
interact in any meaningful way because of all the ( scalar hype), (radiant energy), ( back emf from coils discharging) ect. fallacies.
Most people who do see through the cr@p fog stop contributing because of the scale of the guru rubbish hype and the falsities they peddle
make rational discussion difficult. It's no wonder free energy has such a bad name. Which plays right into the hands of the energy cartels,
discredit the movement. When a logical person see's so many on the websites believing in fakes, what must they think ?

I am of the opinion that the likes of Vladimir Utkin And Don Smith are employed to give hope for a solution to the energy problem as a distraction from
the real problems. Which are the corrupt politicians not working for the public but working for the rich.
Just like the illusion of politics doing something to improve things, so is the illusion of the guru's providing solutions. They work the same way.
Problem-Reaction-Solution. False problem, induced reaction and their solution to the false problem.

With some it is the back emf,
eg.
False Problem = nasty back emf consuming power.
Reaction = oh deary me what will we do, the nasty Back emf is going to make us all starve.
Solution = Here build an inefficient transformer where the power drawn from the secondary doesn't affect the primary, then the output will be restricted
to less than the input and the load won't be powered properly. But you will reduce the effect of the nasty back emf which will harm us all if not attacked.

Wake up folks. The people pointing out the fakers won't do it forever when there is no thanks for doing it. So.

Thank you TinselKoala. I appreciate you showing us how these things can be so easily faked.

Cheers

P.S. In fact Back emf is a very useful effect and without it the control of power would be more difficult. It is a gift of nature.

TinselKoala

Thanks, Farmhand, I appreciate your comments, and I agree right down the line.

It's really too bad and quite ironic.

The devices that seem plausible and like they "could" work are never demonstrated in an unequivocal manner... here I'm  thinking of the Tesla-type devices which are my pet delusion, and the Kapadnaze devices mostly, and there are working parts, claims that turn out to be true but irrelevant, there are red herrings, secret diagrams, and black and green boxes, and parts made of unobtainium and imported from Mars by slow rocket. So nobody can prove or disprove them at all and thousand-page threads wind around and around like some great multifilar Rodin coil of Litz wire, sucking up creativity and time but not really getting anywhere.

Then there are the demonstrations of clearly overunity effects that are astounding in their power and simplicity.... like Mylow's HoJoMo running itself , like the present coil device lighting its bulb out of the miasmas of the mysterious aether. The problem is of course that the effects are absolutely impossible according to present understanding, and nobody can replicate those things no matter how hard they try even though the materials are common and easy to get .... because they are clearly, or notso clearly, fakes.

Now that "monetisation" due to ads has come to the common person via YouTube, and it becomes possible for people actually to make money from doing these things without actually defrauding anyone.... it becomes even more important, IMHO, to learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff and to be suspicious of claims without the support of experimental evidence that can be repeated.

TinselKoala

(And I'm kicking myself for not monetising some of my videos. Not really.... but do you realise that one of my JT vids has over three hundred thousand views? That boggles the mind and I still can't figure out why.  And no narration at all.... maybe that's the key....)

Teunis

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 20, 2012, 12:58:35 AM
(And I'm kicking myself for not monetising some of my videos. Not really.... but do you realise that one of my JT vids has over three hundred thousand views? That boggles the mind and I still can't figure out why.  And no narration at all.... maybe that's the key....)

I found your YouTube channel, I love it!
You could get a better camera and a bit more light when filmin though ;D

The wireless joules thief is amazing!