Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Did Tesla OBSERVE "radiant" aka "free" energy?

Started by JouleSeeker, September 04, 2012, 04:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Jouleseeker - that's a great bumper sticker  Tesla > Edison  - I'd like to know where I could get one of those :D          I think Tesla's often quoted statement says what he knew about free energy: "Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic â€" and this we know it is, for certain â€" then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature."    Tesla's Pierce Arrow car would be another example.  I think the very idea of the Wardenclyffe tower was based on  transmitting power to multiple power receivers all being resonant and that being 'free' for anyone who could add a receiver is what drove J.P. Morgan to blackball Tesla into obscurity.  At least I think the idea was that 10000 receivers if resonant would not draw any more power from the transmitter than 10 (similar to one of Don Smith's devices -  who got much if his info from Tesla).

Then there is Tesla's patent 685,957 in 1901.  This was his 'free-energy receiver which was patented as  "An Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy".   If he had any issues with perpetual motion I'll bet it was related to Bessler type devices. 
Off topic -- If any of the above text is split up oddly it's because half the Internet (more like 80%) was down for a few minutes.   A real odd situation - it was not DNS servers - I could reach some Chinese sites from U.S. but could not get USPS.com and many major sites were unreachable - sites not reachable even with ping command.  PayPal -NO, eBay -Yes - very odd for a brief time - fortunately I copied my  mesage to clipboard the second I saw the forum not taking it.  Once I went back a page my post was gone from the forum 'reply field'.   

JouleSeeker

Thanks-- the comments are deeply appreciated.  Let me focus on two which capture most of the others:

Quote from: e2matrix on September 05, 2012, 02:42:47 AM
Jouleseeker - that's a great bumper sticker  Tesla > Edison  - I'd like to know where I could get one of those :D          I think Tesla's often quoted statement says what he knew about free energy: "Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic â€" and this we know it is, for certain â€" then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature."    Tesla's Pierce Arrow car would be another example. I think the very idea of the Wardenclyffe tower was based on  transmitting power to multiple power receivers all being resonant and that being 'free' for anyone who could add a receiver is what drove J.P. Morgan to blackball Tesla into obscurity. At least I think the idea was that 10000 receivers if resonant would not draw any more power from the transmitter than 10 (similar to one of Don Smith's devices -  who got much if his info from Tesla).

Then there is Tesla's patent 685,957 in 1901.  This was his 'free-energy receiver which was patented as "An Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy".   If he had any issues with perpetual motion I'll bet it was related to Bessler type devices.   ...

I would like to know more about Tesla's car which NickZ also mentioned... any good links?Also his patent 685,957 in 1901...  any good links to this also?
Very helpful.
The bumper sticker can be found here:
http://shop.theoatmeal.com/products/tesla-edison-bumper-sticker

QuoteLoner: Do you mean to state that "Radiant Energy" is "Free Energy"?  (Actually, I would agree with that, up to a point...)
While I can not "Prove" this, I understand that, more than once, Tesla blew out the generators while testing the Colorado tower due to feedback of power.  To me, this points very clearly to a source of energy other than the input because if the burnouts were caused by too much power returning to the generators...  (EE's, don't waste your time trying your "Conventional" excuses/reasons.  I've heard it all before.  Try reading Tesla's notes with the Power Plant managers notes.)

Many of Tesla's works should be lauded, but rarely are.  It's more than sad.

"Radiant energy" is Tesla's term I understand; while "Free Energy" seems to be more recent terminology.  Actually - I'd like to see a better term than either of these.  "Free energy" evidently ignores that fact that one must input some energy to get the ball rolling... and we've seen that the US Patent Office is on the look-out to deny any patents claiming "Free energy", or "Perpetual motion" for that matter.
  "Radiant energy" has been re-defined by physicists as referring to energy associated with light (or radiation), as opposed to any "wheelwork of nature" energy (Tesla's terminology again). 
And that may be the best: 
Tesla's terminology again:  "wheelwork of nature" energy.

Thanks again.
Steve

e2matrix

Thanks Steve for the bumper sticker link.  You can see that actual Tesla patent by entering it at www.pat2pdf.org - my favorite free patent server where it's easy to download patents in PDF format.  Just punch in that number and it fetches it fast.  Many discussions on Telsa's Pierce Arrow 80HP electric car.  Googling 'Tesla Pierce Arrow car' got over a million results.  I don't have access to it at the minute but I came across an interesting web site with only one page and that was of the circuit proposed to be most probable what Tesla used althought a bit updated with newer parts.  I wrote the web site owner and got a reply some months later.  I'll need to dig around a bit to recall what I found from that exchange.  Many discussions about it here and elsewhere.  Patrick Kelly's excellent free  2000 plus page book will also have info on it ( www.free-energy-info.co.uk ).   I've got another Tesla device in mind also but I need my other computer to look it up. 

Doug1

Good thread
I hope I will have time tomorrow to come back to it.

JouleSeeker

Quote from: e2matrix on September 05, 2012, 03:07:21 PM
Thanks Steve for the bumper sticker link.  You can see that actual Tesla patent by entering it at www.pat2pdf.org - my favorite free patent server where it's easy to download patents in PDF format.  Just punch in that number and it fetches it fast.  Many discussions on Telsa's Pierce Arrow 80HP electric car.  Googling 'Tesla Pierce Arrow car' got over a million results. I don't have access to it at the minute but I came across an interesting web site with only one page and that was of the circuit proposed to be most probable what Tesla used althought a bit updated with newer parts.  I wrote the web site owner and got a reply some months later.  I'll need to dig around a bit to recall what I found from that exchange.  Many discussions about it here and elsewhere.  Patrick Kelly's excellent free  2000 plus page book will also have info on it ( www.free-energy-info.co.uk ).  I've got another Tesla device in mind also but I need my other computer to look it up.

Thanks, e2matrix -- I'll dig up that patent and whatever you can find will be helpful!