Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

developing idea's

Started by johnny874, September 13, 2012, 08:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

@CuriousChris,
There are a few critics that silence everybody else. It seems they believe their aggressive behavior is warranted as they're making someone out to be a fraud unless it's proven to them.
But as Bessler's own critic said, Bessler's wheel is so simple that a child could build it.
If I were to show a working wheel, the self described experts would say I confused them when trying to explain it, the fault would be all mine.
I think the real issue is why I would be criticized for posting math and builds while no one can refute my work based on them having tried a basic test to better understand tthe basic principle that could allow for free energy. and we are talking about something that would cost under $5 to try.
ab hammer always said it was Bessler's wheel and anyone can build it. They can if they're willing to do the work and haven't met someone else who is willing to in this forum.

edited to add; getting an idea to work within the frame work of a wheel increases the difficulty level quite a bit. what helps me is that I have some schooling in design engineering and understand how loads and stress move within a system. still, there is nothing easy about yet have been soundly criticized for reviewing my own designs so I can better understand them and hopefully will be able to improve the design of the wheel I am building as a result of a willigness to do my home work.

johnny874

what I find funny is when webby1 offered to send his set up to tinselkoala, tk's reply was " golly, I don't know if I could be trusted with it". not an exact quote but he was making fun of Tom.
if anyone tried the zed, all they need to do is have a weigbt compress an outer chamber and have a weight lifted by the middle chamber/cylinder with two extra chambers if they want. they'll see tne weight being lifted has the same force as the weight creating the input pressure.
what mignt be missed is this, work is mass times distance while force is mass times velocity.
flow rate of a compressed fluid is determined by volume times velocity, this what would determine the amount of force it has that can be converted into electricty by powering a hycro~generator. I think that is what mrwayne has over looked. basically compressed fluids have a lower velocity.
And as I told him is that steam turnines use jets to convert the high pressure low velocity potential into a low pressure high velocity energy source. he and his engineers refute this but it is them that are wrong.
of course, I think he is a fraud and is only in here hoping someone will give him a solution that he can claim as what he supposecly spent $40,000 patenting.
still, even using jets would only think his system would break even on it's energy output compared to it's energy consumption.

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on October 07, 2012, 12:20:24 PM
  what I find funny is when webby1 offered to send his set up to tinselkoala, tk's reply was " golly, I don't know if I could be trusted with it". not an exact quote but he was making fun of Tom.
if anyone tried the zed, all they need to do is have a weigbt compress an outer chamber and have a weight lifted by the middle chamber/cylinder with two extra chambers if they want. they'll see tne weight being lifted has the same force as the weight creating the input pressure.
what mignt be missed is this, work is mass times distance while force is mass times velocity.
flow rate of a compressed fluid is determined by volume times velocity, this what would determine the amount of force it has that can be converted into electricty by powering a hycro~generator. I think that is what mrwayne has over looked. basically compressed fluids have a lower velocity.
And as I told him is that steam turnines use jets to convert the high pressure low velocity potential into a low pressure high velocity energy source. he and his engineers refute this but it is them that are wrong.
of course, I think he is a fraud and is only in here hoping someone will give him a solution that he can claim as what he supposecly spent $40,000 patenting.
still, even using jets would only think his system would break even on it's energy output compared to it's energy consumption.

Jim:

Maybe if you did not tell so many blatant lies, folks might actually believe you once in a while.  Do I need to post a recap of some of them?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

TinselKoala

Quote from: johnny874 on October 07, 2012, 12:20:24 PM

You are a liar, plain and simple. I said no such thing, exact or not, and I have never made fun of Tom. You make these blatant lying assertions without the slightest shred of evidence to back up your mendacious claims.

Not only that but you have also lied many times about me. Every time you mention my name I will remind you and everyone else that you are a liar, you have libelled me and made false claims and accusations about me.

Go ahead and lie all you like about your useless wasted "work" with Bessler wheels, Jimbo. Blame everybody else for why you can't do anything useful. But leave my name out of your lying fantasies.

What I find funny is that Bessler's wheel is so simple a child could build it... but you cannot.

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 07, 2012, 01:08:48 PM
You are a liar, plain and simple. I said no such thing, exact or not, and I have never made fun of Tom. You make these blatant lying assertions without the slightest shred of evidence to back up your mendacious claims.

Not only that but you have also lied many times about me. Every time you mention my name I will remind you and everyone else that you are a liar, you have libelled me and made false claims and accusations about me.

Go ahead and lie all you like about your useless wasted "work" with Bessler wheels, Jimbo. Blame everybody else for why you can't do anything useful. But leave my name out of your lying fantasies.

What I find funny is that Bessler's wheel is so simple a child could build it... but you cannot.

You need to remember your own posts tinselfkoala,

>>  Reply #1545
@Webby... thanks for your kind offer, but please don't consider sending me anything you've built. I can't handle that kind of responsibility! Golly, what if the world's only portable OU device gets dropped by UPS or something... <<

http://www.overunity.com/10596/hydro-differential-pressure-exchange-over-unity-system/msg332957/#msg332957

@CuriousChris, to some people, they're just here to entertain themselves.
The work I have accomplished is because I have not had to put up with bored people like TK.