Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

developing idea's

Started by johnny874, September 13, 2012, 08:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Now we cant say this modified fountain you show here below is original. My version earlier of draining into the upper chamber and fountain pressure from the lower chamber is the same in concept. Your lower container is just not as low and virtually all in the same chamber of airspace.

So we take it one step further by making the upper and lower chamber and making them one.  Posting yours along with it.

It even shortens the fountain tube travel upward.  But now, which of the 4 straws(tubes) will the water rise up first? You have 3 on the left and 1 on the right. The air pressure built will be equal on all straws upward to the level of the water in the upper bowl. 

I posted the reverse level fountain a bit ago. A drawing is one thing, showing it work is another.

Mags

johnny874

Quote from: Magluvin on October 15, 2012, 01:35:30 AM
Now we cant say this modified fountain you show here below is original. My version earlier of draining into the upper chamber and fountain pressure from the lower chamber is the same in concept. Your lower container is just not as low and virtually all in the same chamber of airspace.

So we take it one step further by making the upper and lower chamber and making them one.  Posting yours along with it.

It even shortens the fountain tube travel upward.  But now, which of the 4 straws(tubes) will the water rise up first? You have 3 on the left and 1 on the right. The air pressure built will be equal on all straws upward to the level of the water in the upper bowl. 

I posted the reverse level fountain a bit ago. A drawing is one thing, showing it work is another.

Mags

show your post when making claims magluvin. As far as I know, you, gadgetmall, pirate88719 and tinselkoala are friends.
After all, this is what pirate88719 posted and the reason I believe he and tinselkoala have earned a temporary ban.

>> 
Re: How long does the Modified Heron's Fountain run  « Reply #80 on: September 17, 2012, 08:35:42 PM » Quote from: johnny874 on September 17, 2012, 07:29:59 PM

who are you ? if you check this thread out, I started it and not tk. why would you credit him with what I realized ?
u gotta b one of his friends.

TK came up with his design mods long before you did Jim.  Do you really need to see the timeline again?

Lying again.

Bill  <<

And I think when Bill and tinselfkoala prevent me from discussing anything with other people while they promote their belief that I am lying, I think it is something Stefan needs to do somethign about. Otherwise other people might think twice about posting idea's in this forum when baseless claims can be made.
As for building anything, have nothing to prove to you guys.

TinselKoala

Quote from: johnny874 on October 15, 2012, 12:51:57 AM
@ab hammer,
haven't seen you build anything, your point is ? You have no work of your own to discuss.
@tk,
you and pirate88719 have been claiming for a while that I stole your idea. not possible. You nuilt the design of Heron's Fountain that pirate88719 posted in his thread.
The water supply is the longest tube and goes lower tnan the discharge tube. With my design, only 1 chamber with a barrier is necessary. 2 completely different designs.

What is the matter with you? YOU HAVE BEEN CLAIMING THAT I STOLE YOUR IDEA, you lying fool.  And actually, Bill built the design that I used -- and credited -- in my first Heron's Fountain that I posted on YouTube a full WEEK before Bill even started his thread.

I cannot believe you are real. You can't even read a calendar and you don't even recall your own lies. Here, maybe this will help your memory.

johnny874

Quote from: Magluvin on October 15, 2012, 01:35:30 AM

Mags

You know mags, I was going to post a drawing with a detailed explanation of how your design works, but considering how you and your friends are, just doesn't feel right. After all, you guys already figured this out as you say.

Bye
                                                                                                                                                        Jim

switched pics, added info

johnny874

@All,
What worries me is someone like ab hammer building something I post and saying I finally came up with a good idea.
The quote from Alan shows he has not wanted me working on Bessler's wheel because it is HIS want. No reason why i should have to put up with someone telling me what my business is when I don't even like them.
The reality is, because of the greed for credit I have seen from the regular members, I'll probably patent my invention and keep the money. My work is documented along with what needs to be known about this type of invention. I think it kind of shows there are to many regular members in here who only want to promote themselves and not work at soemthing like I have done. I think this is where I have learned quite a bit the time i have spent in this forum. And that is because I have worked at idea's while being aware of what I knew about math and engineering.
  To quote ab hammer;
After arguing with you over the designs in question for years and you haven't even built them. I got tired and wanted to try to put an end to this so you could move on to possibly better design.  end quote

kind of hard working when someone is arguing with you because they have nothing else to do.
http://www.overunity.com/12247/pendulum-shift/msg323433/#msg323433

The sad part is I probably could have had it done by now without his constant harassment.
And all, here is a link that shows what kind of person AB Hammer aka Alan Bauldree really is. And the kicker ? My tail bone has been blocking my rectum ever since I had surgery for cancer (think over 2 1/2 years of putting up with it). I think that is funny because he tells me to shove crap back up my ass when it's blocked.
>>  So why don't you bend over, and shove that crap back up where it belongs. :( :( :(   <<

Re: My Current Build  « Reply #250 on: March 20, 2009, 06:30:48 PM »     Quote from: BAHammer on March 20, 2009, 05:09:18 PM     

Needless to say, as I let tinselkoala know, it is a severe problem and difficult to work around. And like AB Hammer, he said no excuses. If I don't build, then he won't find me credible. Having complications from major surgery is a serious matter which niether tinselkoala nor AB Hammer believes can cause a person serious difficulties.  This is what I haven't been making known but have been trying to do what I can and for that I get flamed ?