Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

developing idea's

Started by johnny874, September 13, 2012, 08:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

@all,
to develop an idea requires trying it in different ways.. by doing so, between the experience gained from the build itself, the mechanics that could allow for a successful demonstration would become better known.
with one build I am doing, I will be trying the same thing 3 different ways.

Jim

Pirate88179

Really?  But you said Stefan does not support O.U.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

kooler

hey bill
you ever talk to a metholic people.. they have big dreams and think everyone is against them.. their mind is racing but they still don't get nothing good done all day long.. sound familiar.. remember ..ist.. and now we have jimbo johnny..

robbie

Pirate88179

Robbie:

Exactly right. He claims Stefan banned him because Stefan does not believe that O.U. is possible.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 14, 2012, 12:02:26 AM
Robbie:

Exactly right. He claims Stefan banned him because Stefan does not believe that O.U. is possible.

Bill

Bill,
Do you know what slander is ? it's when you keep posting crap about someone trying to prove something and since you live in Kentucky just like I do, it would be no problem to show your posts to a  judge. I think he would wonder why you keep on when I quit posting.
And I think in Kentucky they also go after domains that do not acknowledge the decisions of courts in the state of Kentucky. Anyway, something for you to think about.

edited to add for anyone wishing to encourage Bill,
   Uh Bill,
You have gone way over the line. Looking to say any kind of crap about me and think because it's Stefan's forum it's okay ?
The laws of Kentucky apply very much in this forum and I think that's why tk backed off, but with you, it might just take
talking to a judge.
like you said, you're not the moderator of the gravity section but you have been moderating it favorably for tk and yourself.
I think a judge would see that, especially when tk says I'd have to be the messiah to have a couple of different idea's. From one extreme to the other.
If I'm not God then I have to be an idiot, pretty much what he was setting up and I think a judge would agree unless of course you have him in your back pocket too. Of course, you and tk trying to make me look like an idiot could be considered libelous or slanderous. You are trying to defame me or make it so nobody would work or post with me.
Us living in the same state will make you much easier to pursue. Think about it.