Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: CuriousChris on November 04, 2012, 02:25:13 AM

I AM INTERESTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY THINK OF STREET CORNER SHOUTERS?

Should I assume you are shouting here?  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

FatBird

TinselKoala

"God said it, it's in the Bible, I believe it, and that settles it."

Bumper-sticker religious faith.

It's great, it requires no thought whatsoever, and nobody can argue with it.

Liberty

Some evidence from God, about faith.

"Allow little children to come to me, and do not forbid them:  for of such is the kingdom of God."
"Truly I say to you, Whosoever will not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, will in no way enter into the kingdom of God."  Luke 18:16,17

"For whosoever exalts himself, will be made low;  and he that humbles himself, will be exalted."  Luke 14:11

"But without faith, it is impossible to please God:  for he that comes to God, must believe that He is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him."  Hebrews 11:6

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."  Hebrews 11:1

"Through faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God, so that things which are seen, were not made of things which do appear."  Hebrews 11:3

"By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with great respect, prepared an ark to the saving of his house;  by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith."  Hebrews 11:7
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

TinselKoala

I always tell the truth. My evidence and proof for that is incontrovertible: I have told you that I always tell the truth, and since I always tell the truth, that statement is true. I've written it in a big black book, too, and you can look it up on Page One: it says right there that I always tell the truth.

Do you believe me?

Based on the evidence I've given you above... perhaps you shouldn't.

The Bible is the Word of God. How do we know, you ask?..... Well, it says so right there in the Bible, and the Bible is the Word of God. Are you dense, or what?