Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: ZathEros on November 06, 2012, 09:34:24 PM
Again I ask why this thread is even here?
see Stephan Hartmann's post-

http://www.overunity.com/6416/please-no-religious-or-holocaust-topics/

Oh, it bothers you?  What do you care to be here if it is not a topic you would like to see?
Does the sight of the word "God" just burn you up inside? Let me see your burns!!!

There are a lot of off topic threads on this site. Stephan is his own man and Im sure he has seen this thread. He owns this place.

Make a complaint if you like. If it ends then it does.  All because you get itchy at the thought of it. You get angry about it. You just cant take it any longer!!!

Why is that? 

Dont take this too badly....  We believe that Satan can influence us. Satan doesnt like the way God does things. Just like you dont like us talking about God. What do you think it really is that bothers you about it so much that you have to get involved to try and end it? We are not free to do so? But you, you have the right to delegate what we can talk about or say? Do you believe everyone should follow your itchy, angry, just cant stand it anymore, rules?  ::) Good luck with all that.

Why dont you find a thread that you are not allergic to.  There must be a scientific explanation for your condition. Wilbert should be able to explain all that to you with some science and logical reasoning. ;)

Or, you can simply ask, how can I get to know God?  That is the question I would expect from someone looking for the truth. Because once you find him, you will know it. ;) No physical evidence needed. This is why Wilberts questions are loaded. He well knows there is no physical proofs. Not that we as humans have the ability to get our hands on. God has his reasons for all these things that will be revealed in the end. I dont have a problem with that. He is God.

Magzimus leviticus

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 06, 2012, 09:55:54 PM
"believing" or "not believing" IS NOT the same thing as stating that god doesn't exist... ::) but i really don't expect a godtard like you to understand the not so subtle difference.

so that's another refusal to present a single shred of extant material evidence and/or a logical proof for the existence of your imaginary godfairy...  and yet you still think your delusional fantasy holds far more authority and gravitas than all the other delusional godfairy fantasies.  you godtards are so silly...  ::)

Oh twist all you want. It is so transparent what you think about God. You are just trying to play games.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 06, 2012, 09:58:41 PM
because the godtards don't respect others...

Hypocrite at his best. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 06, 2012, 09:59:32 PM
i'm good... full up on comics and fiction, as i just re-read the bible.

Im sure you did. ::)

Magzimus leviticus

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 06, 2012, 09:58:41 PM
because the godtards don't respect others...

I had to screen capture that one. In case he tries to edit(change) it.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus