Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 12, 2012, 11:16:15 PM

Where are you getting all this nonsense?  Planets stay in orbit due to only 2 factors, the gravity of the Sun and their own inertia.  Planets want to keep on a straight path tangential to the Sun, but the Sun pulls them in with gravity, so there is an equlibrium.  Presumably, during the early days of our solar system, there were more collisions and so forth, and the planets we ended up with are those that were able to maintain a stable orbit.

Jupiter does not fall into the sun, despite its huge mass, because it is farther away from the Sun than the earth is, where the Sun's pull is weaker.

You really believe in a pulling force of gravity?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 12, 2012, 06:53:54 AM
no it's not subjective you godtard... ::)
logical is logical... as in COGENT. as in you can't use the non sequiturs you are so fond of... ::)
extant is extant. as in EXISTING. look up the definition instead of making up your own as usual. ::)

since you're so godtarded as to require it to be spelled out for you, a picture drawn, etc. i'll say it AGAIN... ::)

bring your godfairy (he knows where i live right? he's omnipotent, omniscient and all that delusional crap) over for bbq on fri. nov. 16 2012. if he can create a rock that is too heavy to lift and then lift it, i'll think about bending my knee... until then, you and your retarded delusions can fuck off.

Ok, so a picture drawn is extant material and logical evidence for Absolute Proof of God's Existence.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: gravityblock on November 12, 2012, 11:35:14 PM
You really believe in a pulling force of gravity?

Gravock

Yes.  We observe this all the time.  How would you explain tides, for example?  Highest tide of all is when Moon and Sun are aligned together.

Why are we stuck to the surface of the earth?

hoptoad

Quote from: gravityblock on November 12, 2012, 11:49:00 PM
Ok, so a picture drawn is extant material and logical evidence for Absolute Proof of God's Existence.

Works for me, but only if I can see it, and no one else can!

gravityblock

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 13, 2012, 12:05:14 AM
Yes.  We observe this all the time.  How would you explain tides, for example?  Highest tide of all is when Moon and Sun are aligned together.

Why are we stuck to the surface of the earth?

How do you explain water in a free fall weightless environment?  Does the water disperse?  No it holds together.  What causes it to hold together?  Is it having it's own gravity or is there an outside force holding it together?   Remember, at that distance from the earth, the gravitational force is still 90-95%, and this rules out surface tension as a possible answer to what is holding the water together.  If this doesn't convince you, then how do you explain the tablet not breaking up the surface tension allowing the water to disperse?  Then we have the experiments by Dr. Ricardo Carezani's (Video).  I don't subscribe to the pico-graviton theory, but it may suggest gravity is a pushing force as does the water experiment.  The most rational explanation is a universal centripetal pressure holding the water together, thus gravity is more than likely a pushing force.

Here's my explanation and it also describes how we're stuck to the earth.  There's a centripetal force or pressure within the universe.  Wherever you place yourself in the universe, you will experience an equal pressure from all directions, thus you would have no movement on your own.  Only an external force can impart movement to a body.  When you place a massive body near your location, then this massive body interferes or shields you from this universal pressure in one particular direction, according to it's density and volume.  This causes a net force to be applied from the other direction which causes this universal pressure to push you towards the larger mass.  This means there is no attraction or interaction between the two bodies in space (mass does not attract mass).

Sunlight reflected from the Moon exerts a pressure on the liquid mass of the ocean. Being compressed at one point, this liquid is raised up at another. This is the explanation of the retardation of tides caused by the Moon.  Do you have a plausible explaination for the discrepancy in gravitational-tidal theory, when applied to massive fresh-water lakes, as they do not experience tides, though the gravitational-tidal theory indicates that they "should"?

Gravock