Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on September 14, 2012, 04:05:41 PM
i can't... but that doesn't mean gawd did it...  see 'non sequitur'.

You're right, I guess. But, it can be Allah itself.

ramset

Funny thing...........
Myself being a bit of a mental midget,I am always impressed with "W"'s vast knowledge
and his Cohesive and brilliant arguing skills.

And Then someone  starts Talking religion............

Its like he takes a Hate Pill or his mind goes "Tilt", the Venum and vitriol starts Flying so fervently ,almost like another guy is Posting??

And then I get Sad........

Anyhoo ....Just an observation.
Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Qwert on September 14, 2012, 05:56:07 PM
But, it can be Allah itself.
and what extant material evidence do you have to support that?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

lumen

So, when life is found on Mars or another planet or another planetary system, Is this the same God that you thought you were the focal point of?
The number one reason you believe in God is "Because you can!" and because of this it must be true?
This thread started out by listing several facts of Science but yet somehow it is proof of something else?
If it were not exactly as stated, then you would not be here to think about it and everything would just go on without you!

It is truly amazing we are here and in your mind you think it to be proof of God, but if we all sit around and do nothing in the perfect God world, then we all simply become extinct, just like we were never here at all. Unless you could throw yourself into the volcano and stop the thunder!

So every time you think of God or not, it is simply because you can, everything else is just science used to enforce your line of thinking.
Someone who believes in God is several times more likely to kill others for they will continue on in another life.
Those who do not believe in God understand life to be of extreme value, and it should be preserved at all cost, since once your gone there is nothing else for anyone.
We are all just useless dust on this tiny planet in infinite space likely filled with trillions of other species on other systems that we will likely never know about.
But why should we care about them, we have our own God to watch over us.

WilbyInebriated

"a casual stroll through a prison shows that the faithers do not hold the moral high ground."
wilby inebriated
american iconoclast (19XX - )
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe