Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwandau

Quote from: gravityblock on November 17, 2012, 04:52:06 AM
Gwandau,

Don't you think science should present both versions, before they accept one over the other?  A version presenting a theory of light moving which reflects the physical world and a theory of light being stationary which reflects the spiritual world.  A theory of gravity pushing (spiritual) and a theory of gravity pulling (physical).  A theory of a Creator (spiritual) and a theory of a creation (physical).

Gravock,

science only accepts physical hardcore proof, impossible to debunk. The nice thing with the scientific model is that anyone can repeat the experiment and check the validity of the claim.

You are an intellectually fluid person, you know the spiritual realm will never be part of the traditional scientific outlook, since the very criteria for being part of science is lacking when it comes to spirituality.

Spirituality belongs to your subjective inner experiences and have no place in hardcore physics. You just have to accept that.

Remember, I am not saying that there is no spiritual realm. I have my own experiences in this regard. But that knowledge, no matter how sure I am about it, is only intended for the individual paradigm. By going outwardly with your inner experiences as if those are more worthy than the experiences of others, you are violating the integrity of your fellow humans.

Just so you may feel how it is to be subjected to your narcissistic personality, I will project my outlook unto you:

Why do you so stubbornly claim the existence of a personal God? The intelligent pattern that you see around you does not have to originate from any God! It may just as well be originating at levels far beyond human reasoning, where the very idea of a creation and a creator is not only unnessecary, but absolutely primitive!

Why do you Faithers believe that things have to be created?  What's wrong with the idea that universe has been here all the time, a never ending reality pulsating back and forth?  Whats wrong with the idea if infinity and eternity?

And why do you guys accept the limited aspect of a personal God? A personal God is sadly limited within the confines of your conceptual ability. Don't you realize that a personal God is limited to fit your needs?

To believe in a personal God is to violate the very idea of a God. It is to degrade such a power to fit your narrow minded needs.

The idea of Creation is merely the product of human reasoning. The presence of God that you feel in your heart guiding you, and the evil voice inside trying to seduce you into egoistic behaviour, is the voice of your own unconsciousness, of which your conscious part is but the tip of the iceberg.

I know a man who were exactly in your depht of belief and trust, who as one of very few managed to find his way out of the dogmatic Christan prison into the light of freedom.

He is today an immensely free man, deeply spiritually aware and for the first time since childhood rejoicing every day at the miracle and wonder of life. One might actually say that he is closer to God than ever, without believeing in any humanoid personal God.

Let go of you false God, who you made in your own image, and open up to become part of everything! Be responsible for what you are, throw away those old smelling scrolls and take responsibility for being part of the creation happening NOW!

By throwing away those old foul smelling scrolls you are suddenly back to the original virginity of the childs mind, exactly where your beloved Jesus wanted you to be. You got nothing to lose but your head. ;)

If there ever is going to be a marriage between spirituality and science, spirituality has to evolve far beyond the twisted man made God of Guilt.

Gwandau

WilbyInebriated

105 pages now... and STILL not a SINGLE shred of extant material evidence nor a logical proof has been presented by the godtards for the existence of their imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 17, 2012, 09:06:39 PM
105 pages now... and STILL not a SINGLE shred of extant material evidence nor a logical proof has been presented by the godtards for the existence of their imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend... ::)

Hey you again mustard, custard!  >:(

You really don't learn ha >:( 

Our extant material is spirit and can't be seen with our naked eye, did you got that!?  >:(

BUT! He is actively working in our daily lives and we can feel him very much! got that again!?

Now since you are a science man: You try to present to me in my naked eye a 1 kilo of AIR, and i will give you a thousand years to do that. and if you can't do that then i'll cook you, you mustard, custard!  ;D 

note: do not use the reason of we can't see it but we can feel it!!!  >:( ;D 
          do not copy me you mustard custard!  ;D

i really love eating vegetable!  ;D

Qwert

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on November 18, 2012, 01:18:05 AM

Now since you are a science man: You try to present to me in my naked eye a 1 kilo of AIR, and i will give you a thousand years to do that. and if you can't do that then i'll cook you, you mustard, custard!  ;D   

Tito, you probably don't know what you say: it's pretty easy to liquify the air to see it. Can you liquify God?

gravityblock

Quote from: Qwert on November 18, 2012, 03:34:28 AM
Tito, you probably don't know what you say: it's pretty easy to liquify the air to see it. Can you liquify God?

Can you liquefy your conscious?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.