Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwandau

Hoptoad,

your insight in the evolutionary history of the flagellary motor is impressive! I bet those biochemists daring to put forward their unorthodox theory must have missed this obvious information that you so easily seem to hand out. ;)

How come then that the critics of this theory hasn't been able to prove the opposite? Quote from article: "After nearly ten years, they have mustered only a vague just-so story about the flagellar motor arising from a simpler subsystem of the motor -a tiny syringe-that is sometimes found in bacteria without the other parts of the flagellar motor present. Unfortunately for advocates of this theory, recent genetic studies show that the syringe arose after the flagellar motor-that if anything the syringe evolved from the motor, not the motor from the syringe."

Cheers,

Gwandau

Gwandau

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 07, 2012, 03:09:30 AM
you're perverting the definition of 'proof'.

and read up on FPGA's (field programmable gate array's) and what they can "design"...  god's name is 'chip'...  ;)

First of all, I really don't like the concept of a personal god, it only diminishes the logical magnitude of the concept of an intelligent design and makes the whole discussion into a farce. The Intelligent design being adressed here is not related to any religious context whatsoever.

What's so wrong with the probability of an Intelligent design? It does not in any way violate a scientific outlook on things as long as you keep away from the religious stupor.

FPGA as well as CPLD or any other advanced programmable logic arrays are all reflecting already existing basic parameters in nature doing the same thing in a far more complicated way. The dynamic and reprogrammable DNA software controlling the function and structure of living organisms is such an example.

Don't be so afraid of an intelligent design, wilby, it really does not have anything to do with religion.

Cheers,

Gwandau

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Gwandau on December 07, 2012, 12:59:04 PM
What's so wrong with the probability of an Intelligent design?
there is nothing to suggest this possibility (not probability).

FPGA as well as CPLD or any other advanced programmable logic arrays are all reflecting already existing basic parameters in nature doing the same thing in a far more complicated way. The dynamic and reprogrammable DNA software controlling the function and structure of living organisms is such an example.
and there is NOTHING "intelligent" about them... ::) by ANY stretch of the word (in the manner that you are applying it).

Don't be so afraid of an intelligent design, wilby, it really does not have anything to do with religion.
i'm not afraid... ::) don't be so asinine and presumptuous. ::)
you have nothing to support such an asinine speculation. speculation, assumption and the inevitable conjecture are NOT supporting evidence(s).  you are anthropomorphizing reality... it's rather arrogant.

i submit that you are the one that is afraid.

regards.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Gwandau on December 07, 2012, 12:39:51 PM
How come then that the critics of this theory hasn't been able to prove the opposite
are you serious?  ::) i'd be laughing right now if what you wrote wasn't so STUPID!

because SCIENCE doesn't PROVE things... ::)

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

hoptoad

Quote from: Gwandau on December 07, 2012, 12:39:51 PM
snip.... I bet those biochemists daring to put forward their unorthodox theory must have missed this obvious information
snip....

Here's a tiny fraction of available information on flagellar systems.

http://www.millerandlevine.com/km/evol/design2/article.html
http://health.adelaide.edu.au/Pharm/Musgrave/essays/flagella.htm
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3160247/

Cheers