Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Dear Bruce
I love the freedom My country offers me, Like yourself I don't hide my Identity here,Never Have.
In my Country what is happening here is a federal Offence,mostly because one of the party's involved is Anonymous.

Should you ever need any type of assistance regarding this matter
please don't hesitate to contact me.
Chetkremens@gmail.com

I can absolutely assure you all party's involved will not remain anonymous.

http://news.cnet.com/Create-an-e-annoyance%2C-go-to-jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html

We could sort out the minutia of the charges later.

This is not a threat of any kind,this is what must happen if this continues.

END OF STORY "W"
Yes Or  NO??
[your actions will determine the out come and your compliance
or lack there of]
I do not go for bans, never have,never will,however as per our laws
Stefan will be involved here. [he won't like that one bit]

Thx
Chet
PS
"W"
If you feel so strongly perhaps a court case would further your cause.?
You could champion your point!
They say their is no such thing as bad advertising.

Perhaps you understand now when you engage people that are not anonymous on the internet you should always act as if they are standing next to you.

Or some day you might be standing next to them in a court of law.

The security of your anonymity hangs by your decision ,regardless of the out come.
A man who feels the need to casually mention his Gun smithing skills on a public forum  [for no obvious reason] ,and then tells another "pastor" He doesn't like his ANONYMOUS persona being Preached at so he's coming for him!
Nothing Frivolous there.

I think They'll get the "Net" out.but not the internet!

The decision will be Bruces not mine .
As of 10:45 am EST
I am no longer responding to
W
Unless he says he's sorry............. !:.}
??
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

WilbyInebriated

you know that creepy feeling you got chet?

yeah... that's the very same feeling you fucking godtards give to so many others when you start threatening them, cursing them and calling them all sorts of unkind things...

and you know what's really fucking sad?  that i had to go to such gross lengths and use such gross hyperbole to get you to even START to grasp your complete lack of empathy... even now, i doubt you really get it, as your mind is so debilitated with the noetic efffects of sin.

i'm speaking to you because i truly believe that you just might get it... bruce's indoctrination is complete, there is no hope for him, but you... you i still hold onto a glimmer for... even though i think you're a fucking prick. ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Neo-X

Heaven is a state of mind.
Thus, God is in your head.

--End of Quote--

If thats what you believe, i will tolerate you.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: ramset on October 11, 2012, 10:01:09 AM
Dear Bruce
I love the freedom My country offers me, Like yourself I don't hide my Identity here,Never Have.
In my Country what is happening here is a federal Offence,mostly because one of the party's involved is Anonymous.

Should you ever need any type of assistance regarding this matter
please don't hesitate to contact me.
Chetkremens@gmail.com

I can absolutely assure you all party's involved will not remain anonymous.

http://news.cnet.com/Create-an-e-annoyance%2C-go-to-jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html

We could sort out the minutia of the charges later.

This is not a threat of any kind,this is what must happen if this continues.

END OF STORY "W"
Yes Or  NO??
[your actions will determine the out come and your compliance
or lack there of]
I do not go for bans, never have,never will,however as per our laws
Stefan will be involved here. [he won't like that one bit]

Thx
Chet
you'd have to prove intent...  and the record shows my only intent has been to educate and to defend and uphold logic, reason and my personal honor.

good fucking luck... your chances are about the same as the probability of your imaginary godfairy...  :)

and if you're going to petition stefan to ban me i shall return the favor... you have done nothing to present the SCIENTIFIC METHODS TO VALIDATE YOUR GODFAIRY FOR 40+ PAGES... all you have done is to call us non believers names, curse our souls to everlasting damnation and dishonor us.

what i have done is what the bible instructs... that is... to do unto you as you have done unto others.  i'm playing by your 'rule book' idiot.  if you can't take it... don't dish it out.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ramset

Read above
W
The judge will work the "intent" part out !{ I Have NO PROBLEM swearing out a statement }

>.<
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma