Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Eatin
Quote:

But I am also beginning to see why there are so many religious people on an overunity forum.  Overunity research (along with theories on chemtrails, moon landing hoax, 9/11 "truth", etc.) seems to attract people eagerly willing to suspend reason.

------------------------------------
I suppose this statement hits the nail on the head,one mans perception of reason is another mans "your kidding Right".........[two way street around here !]

Thats why prince charming resorts to charts and such [no fudge room].

Your other observation,the high percentage of persons of faith on this Forum,
Begs the question ,why are you fellows here ?

If you "believe" in OU and suppression of technology?[one goes with the other *]
Then what methods did you use to dismiss all the other Science and or theories?
[I believe this does not apply to you ...a complete Unbeliever ]

See,the peeps that come here to taunt ,They would not get all the attention "W"
Has gotten Here [their unbelievers].

There was some confusion about "W" ,most here thought him an atheist,He cleared that part up but refused to apply the same degree of "rigor" to explain his "reasoning" behind that position.[agnostic]

We'll leave that alone [the chart thing].

Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Newton II

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on October 12, 2012, 12:26:56 PM

Here is what I think.  I think the theists on this board are not equipped or motivated to defend their positions on scientific grounds.

But I am also beginning to see why there are so many religious people on an overunity forum.  Overunity research (along with theories on chemtrails, moon landing hoax, 9/11 "truth", etc.) seems to attract people eagerly willing to suspend reason.

What is science?   

Things which you cannot understand,  things which are beyond the scope of your knowledge,  things which  science cannot explain -  come to conclusion  that they are wrong or don't exist.    Do you call it science?

Read Einstien's theories,  if you don't understand them,  come to conclusion that theory itself is wrong? 

With the present day's scientific knowledge can you create atleast one house fly in the laboratory without using cells of another fly?

TechStuf

Good points, NewtonII.  In the end, soon enough, there will be no excuse left for those who refused to examine the evidence of God's Awesome Hand upon His creation.  They demand a silver platter exposition, a cornucopia of elemetary proof of God catered to their very laps, while blindly trusting the 'lords' of the science halls, and their horrendous history of rank revisionism and cowardly corruptions....

No excuses....None at all.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=10749

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/chapter1/realmatrix.htm

Blessings in Christ
“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 12, 2012, 02:53:47 AM
mags the religulous godtard bully returns to bully some more... ::)
still bent on assassinating someones character INSTEAD OF PRESENTING A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE FOR YOUR GODFAIRY...  how christian of you. ::)
we've been over this before you godtard. all of that was me obeying your holey babble... that was me doing unto you zealots as you have done unto others... try being less of a fucking hypocrite... ::)

slander and libel of your imaginary godfairy...  yup. you belong in an institution.

do you really think the opinion of a moronic godbot like you means anything to me mags?

now... once again you insane godbot troll... please present the methods you used to falsify all the other gawds humanity has created and then present the methods you used to validate your gawd. i would like to compare and contrast as well as offer peer review.

thank you for your cooperation.

First off, what are your guidelines for proof? There must be some criteria that you require. Im not talking about 'the' method. Im talking about what kind of proofs would have to be on the table? Specific proofs, even though you very well know that it is written that you are a Fool to ask for physical proof, being that you are well read.  ;)

In order for you to request scientific proofs,  you must be in the belief that science is finished looking for things. You must be in the belief that science is complete and is deemed omnipotent and therefore since science has not shown evidence that God exists, then you contend with confidence that he doesnt.

Or... you know very well that God cannot be proved by science and use it as your tool to hold up your end of a debate.  ;) ;)

Well science is not omnipotent. Not yet anyways. I dont know how far it will go. They are developing mind controlled video games now. This will lead to mind control. If they can read thoughts, there is potential for 2 way communication eventually.

But were not there yet, let alone science being able to detect spirits or even God, even if God allowed that to be.

So your, prove God with science, is what 'you' would call a red herring. I smell hypocrite. ;)

You said this...

"slander and libel of your imaginary godfairy...  yup. you belong in an institution."

Well, what would be a good 'reason' or 'logic' in saying such a statement in which I was referring to? But you wont answer that. Because it would show that you are a fool. ;)
Answer it. You cant? Why not use science to explain it? Logic? Reason?  ;)

Science is not your tool. It is your crutch.  ;)

I only expect those things that you said to come from someone whom is already or should be in an institution. Now tell me, am I lying? ;) Or maybe that language is common in your family. You learned it from somewhere.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on October 12, 2012, 08:24:28 PM
First off, what are your guidelines for proof? There must be some criteria that you require. Im not talking about 'the' method. Im talking about what kind of proofs would have to be on the table? Specific proofs, even though you very well know that it is written that you are a Fool to ask for physical proof, being that you are well read.  ;)

In order for you to request scientific proofs,  you must be in the belief that science is finished looking for things. You must be in the belief that science is complete and is deemed omnipotent and therefore since science has not shown evidence that God exists, then you contend with confidence that he doesnt.

Or... you know very well that God cannot be proved by science and use it as your tool to hold up your end of a debate.  ;) ;)

Well science is not omnipotent. Not yet anyways. I dont know how far it will go. They are developing mind controlled video games now. This will lead to mind control. If they can read thoughts, there is potential for 2 way communication eventually.

But were not there yet, let alone science being able to detect spirits or even God, even if God allowed that to be.

So your, prove God with science, is what 'you' would call a red herring. I smell hypocrite. ;)

You said this...

"slander and libel of your imaginary godfairy...  yup. you belong in an institution."

Well, what would be a good 'reason' or 'logic' in saying such a statement in which I was referring to? But you wont answer that. Because it would show that you are a fool. ;)
Answer it. You cant? Why not use science to explain it? Logic? Reason?  ;)

Science is not your tool. It is your crutch.  ;)

I only expect those things that you said to come from someone whom is already or should be in an institution. Now tell me, am I lying? ;) Or maybe that language is common in your family. You learned it from somewhere.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus
your post doesn't address the questions i asked of you and thus is a red herring logical fallacy...

once again you insane godbot troll... please present the methods you used to falsify all the other gawds humanity has created and then present the methods you used to validate your gawd.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe