Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: CuriousChris on November 01, 2012, 08:15:18 AM
So my contemptible little man. Are you a lower life form too, Or is it just women?

Mags I truly hope you don't follow this persons 'witness'

It says in the scriptures Jesus was made a little lower than the angels, so of course I would be considered a lower life form.  Man isn't higher than women, we are of the same race.  The men have their role, and the women have their roles.  You can't have two people in a household making contrary decisions on the same issues and expect it to stand.  A house which is divided can not stand.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 01, 2012, 10:24:33 AM

And this, my friends, is why theists are ridiculed.

Show me exactly where I'm wrong according to scripture?

Genesis 1:26-31

1.)  Male and female created together.  They were both called Man. 
2.)  Does not say God formed man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life.
3.)  Man was created in the image of God, thus he did not need to receive the breath of life into his nostrils to become a living being.
4.)  No tree was forbidden.  They were told they could eat from all seed bearing plants on the face of the earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it for food.
5.)  Was told to be fruitful and to multiply. This is the first race of mankind.

Genesis 2:7-23:

1.)  Male and female created separately.  The man was called Adam, and Adam named his wife Eve.  (Contrary to Genesis 1, if  both are the same creation story of mankind)
2.)  God formed the man from the dust of the earth and the man became a living being after God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life.  Eve was taken from the man's rib.
3.)  Does not say man was created in the image of God.  Probably because he was formed from the dust of the earth, unlike in Genesis 1.
4.)  They could not eat from the tree in the middle of the garden or they would die. (Contrary to Genesis 1, if both are the same creation story of mankind).
5.)  Was told to be fruitful and to multiply.  This is the second race of mankind.

If there appears to be a contradiction in scripture, then it's because your interpretation of the scriptures is not correct.  When we change our interpretation of Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 where they reflect a different creation story of mankind, then there is no contradiction in scripture between Genesis 1 and Genesis 2.

After God made a woman from Adam's rib, then it declares, for this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.  For what reason?  Was it because the first female mentioned in Genesis 1 didn't return to the man after she was raped by him?  According to the midrash using ancient manuscripts not found in the traditional biblical cannon, this is what happened.  After Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden tree, then God said to the woman, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing, with pain you will give birth to children.  Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."  Why would God increase her pains in childbearing?  Why would God tell the woman her desire will be for her husband?  Wasn't she faithful to him?  If not, who was she unfaithful with?  Why did God say to the serpent, "You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.  And I will put enmity between your offspring and hers"?  Apparently the serpent was upright and stood as a man before this happened.

Who did Cain marry?  This is easily answered.  He married a woman from the offspring of the first race of mankind mentioned it Genesis 1.  Try to answer this question by wrongly assuming both Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 are of the same creation account.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Qwert on November 01, 2012, 10:27:04 AM
Here is a question: Did God explained to them what the notion of death is, since if they were the first on the planet, they never had seen or experienced it or understand it. Furthermore, if God even explained to them what it is (but the bible doesn't mention that) the way the bible was written (where is as many interpretations of the bible as many denominations in the world) then what they really understood? Thus, the punishment is highly controversial. (The bible attempts to show God as a fair judge).
There are some interpretators of the bible who say that there were other people outside of the paradise. Then, here is a question: how do I know whose descendant I am? To those from the Paradise or those other ones? (The punishment refers to those from Paradise.)

After Adam and Eve's disobedience, they were also banished from the Garden of Eden (Paradise).  We are all descendants of those who came from Paradise.  The Garden of Eden and Paradise literally means to be transferred from one location to another.  In other words, Adam and Eve were moved from one land to another land.  After their physical death, God gave them further instructions and reminded them of there prior consequences in order for them not to make the same mistake again, then he banished them from the Garden of Eden.  This probably means reincarnation, since they had died as a consequence for their disobedience.  This same pattern occurs all throughout Genesis.  Cain was moved to a different land.  The names of Abram and Sarai was changed to Abraham and Sarah after God moved Abram to a different land.  There are many more examples.  God increasing the womans pains in childbearing could have been a natural consequence of the woman mingling with an outside race where there were very slight genetic differences between the two.  This is speculation, but I assure you the woman new the exact reason why her pains were increased during childbearing (it was a natural consequence of what she did, and it shouldn't be looked upon as a punishment by God).  There are only consequences for not following God's advice.  It's the same as if you tell your child not to touch the hot stove.  Would you consider your child being burnt by a stove, either a punishment for his disobedience or a consequence in not following your advice?  God's commandments to us, is for our own protection.  Step outside of his umbrella, and we are no longer protected and we open ourselves up to consequences.

Gravock

gravityblock

DNA proves an Intelligent Designer (God). Nature can produce patterns, but it doesn't produce information with content.  If we received a sequence of prime numbers from outer space, then we would conclude the prime numbers were from an intelligent life form. DNA stores about 62,000,000,000 times as much data per cubic millimeter as a modern hard drive!  In addition to this, DNA double helix intrinsically codes for excited state Hoogsteen base pairs as a means of expanding its structural complexity beyond that which can be achieved based on Watson–Crick base-pairing so as to store even more information.  It is statistically impossibe for nature to randomly produce such a huge amount of information with content, and to organize all of this content together into a single small package!

Gravock

gravityblock

An Atheist Who Rejects Materialist Neo-Darwinism!  The theory of evolution is far from being scientifically correct.

Gravock