Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Quote from: Bruce_TPU on November 02, 2012, 08:02:46 PM

Funny stuff.  Darwin, on his death bed repented of the lie of evolution, and gave his life to Christ.  I guess we will just have to wait and see..... don't worry, we are in the last of the last days,  You won't have to long to wait.  The worst parts of the Bible will soon be upon the planet.  And when Christ raptures his people from this earth, you will be one of the mindless ones, flapping your jaws and pointing at the UFO's.  LOL  Now THAT is funny!  I can see and hear it now...!   ;)

To my knowledge, Darwin's conclusions deny the way of creation described in the bible. He did not negate existence of god or Christ. His findings show the proper process of creation through evolution.

edit

DNA is a proof toward evolution.

edit

Did Darwin Repent?
http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=1134

gravityblock

Quote from: CuriousChris on November 02, 2012, 06:45:25 PM
Therefore you are saying everyone in that list. including yourself, Bruce,Chet,Mags, preachers, christian teachers, people who study the bible.
If they are not worldly then what are they?

No, worldly wisdom refers to unbelievers.

(2 Corinthians 6:17)  Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them, says the LORD. Don't touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Qwert on November 02, 2012, 09:13:12 AM
another find: since DNA changes forever with each experience in life of a body, this implies that there must exist EVOLUTION: evolution means change. The guy in the above link implies that DNA fits perfectly to the religious teachings. Really? It does not fit to the teachings that evolution does not exist.

The amoeba dubia, a single cell organism, has over 200 times the genome or DNA of people.  So, according to your logic, the amoeba dubia is 200 times more complex than humans and should have evolved into a much higher life form than people.  This isn't the case, so DNA disproves evolution and proves an intelligent designer or Creator (God)!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

CuriousChris

Quote from: Qwert on November 02, 2012, 08:25:32 PM

Did Darwin Repent?
http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=1134

This is the most common form of lie perpetrated by Christians

Because Christians NEVER question what comes from the pulpit they never learn when they are misinformed.
Thus such deliberate deceit propagates throughout the church

Now given 2000 years of history. Is it any wonder lies such as this are deeply embedded into the teachings?

Be A christian I am happy for you but never ever accept what people say on face value, they may simply be repeating a falsehood uttered by someone else

My father only two nights ago repeated a lie.

He believes that the astronaut James Irwin saw Noah's ark from space.

That is another lie perpetrated by those not interested in the truth. James Irwin never saw Noah's ark in his life. But he did go looking for it.
The lie machine called Christianity does not mind these little mistruths accumulating.

CuriousChris

Quote from: gravityblock on November 02, 2012, 09:11:17 PM
The amoeba dubia, a single cell organism, has over 200 times the genome or DNA of people.  So, according to your logic, the amoeba dubia should have evolved into a much higher life form than people.  This isn't the case, so DNA disproves evolution and proves an intelligent designer or Creator (God)!

Gravock

Bad logic.

It just means it has 670 billion base pairs of DNA. nothing more nothing less. your comment is spin.

Talking about the deliberate propagation of falsehood you left out this part. I wonder why?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polychaos_dubium

Polychaos dubium may have the largest genome known for any organism, consisting of 670 billion base pairs of DNA, which is over 200 times larger than the human genome. The authors of one study, however, suggest treating that measurement with caution, because it was taken before the advent of modern genomic methods.