Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: gravityblock on November 02, 2012, 09:11:17 PM
The amoeba dubia, a single cell organism, has over 200 times the genome or DNA of people.  So, according to your logic, the amoeba dubia is 200 times more complex than humans and should have evolved into a much higher life form than people.  This isn't the case, so DNA disproves evolution and proves an intelligent designer or Creator (God)!

Gravock

Any designer that would deliberately create a simple single celled organism such as an amoeba, with two hundred times more complexity than that required for a multi celled organism like a human being, could hardly be described as intelligent. So much design overkill and wasted building resources would indicate a lack of intelligent forethought, and poor design inception.

Complexity is not an automatic indication of intelligence. Neither is volume of content.

A weather storm is complex, and the recent hurricane that wreaked havoc in the USA, was a large one, as many smaller storms joined into one. Does that mean because it was a complex system with a high volume of content, that it was an intelligent event ?

hoptoad

Quote from: Magluvin on November 02, 2012, 09:27:35 PM
"Why do you regard it a virtue to be obedient?  Only a fool is obedient."

Not if the end result is eternal life or death depending on which way you lean.

snip...
IF .... not to be confused with IS

hoptoad

Any assertion that earth and our solar system are unique, is becoming less tenable with each new discovery

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/11/121102151950.htm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120412105531.htm

Magluvin

Quote from: hoptoad on November 03, 2012, 06:27:07 AM
IF .... not to be confused with IS

Do you not see the "is" in my statement?

"Not if the end results is eternal life or death depending on which way you lean."  :P

I use 'if' for the benefit of non believers understanding, being that you dont see these things as possible.

Magzimus Leviticus

Magluvin

Quote from: Gwandau on November 03, 2012, 12:27:25 AM
Magzimus Leviticus,

Any "rules" from my side have one single purpose, and that is do UNDO any rule dependency whatsoever, and starting to trust life itself.

Everyone knows in their hearts what is wrongdoing to other people, you don't need any religion for that and neither any rules. You just have to be yourself. As I have emphasized so many times, respect yourself and you will respect all other sentient beings. No need for a god. 

Regarding parenting of kids, you either pretend not to understand or really don't comprehend what I have been trying to convey. I never said to abandon all rules, I am just trying to elucidate you about the difference between getting the kid to freely respect you and listen to you, compared to strictly following your bible rules and maybe be forced to execute your orders and rules with or without the kids consent, or even use your bible as a weapon in your parenting.

I have never been unfortunate to dishonor my son by executing any rules like that, since he spontaneously respect my arguments if he find them valuable. He has a very high integrity and a big heart, and I trust him and respect him just as much as I love him.

There are so many levels of awakening, who are you to judge anyone but yourself?  ;)

You certainly are fully aware that a spiritual awakening does not neccessarily have to involve a god. If not aware, you are incredibly ignorant and quite unaware of the many different authentic spiritual levels there are among humanity.

I you find yourself unable to agree to this, you are either very unexerienced in the spiritualistic domain or you are openly denying the depth and wisdom within the spiritualistic sfere of shamans and eastern mystics since thousands of years back, long before your jesus, who by the way was being trained in eastern buddhism and mysticism during his many years between the age of 18 and 30 in India and Kashimir.

Unfortunately this is edited away by the early gnostic edition, but there are scriptures found in a monastery in Kashimir telling about the jew Joshua who mastered much of the yoga knowledge and became enlightened here before returning to his politically torn country.

But he returned soon thereafter to the monastery, after giving up his spiritual and unfortunately political efforts at home, and lived there until his death many years later. A tombstone with his faint inscriptions are still at the monastery.

Most certainly his story is so hard edited in the bible that very little authenticity is left today.

Inner real sprituality is one thing, and the story in your bible an altogether different thing.

Unfortunately you are unaware that your god actually is you yourself, expressed by your own inner being.

Gwandau

"Everyone knows in their hearts what is wrongdoing to other people, you don't need any religion for that and neither any rules." 

Oh, so you see everyone as good and no one commits evil? Or are you saying it is the rules which cause people to murder, rape,  or keep their child in a locked closet for years?

Actually some dont know and dont realize it. Even though some may have been exposed to the rules(exposing them to knowledge of good and evil), they just dont follow that leader simply because they think like you. Not saying you are a bad person generally..

When I was a kid, I did some bad things. My dad was never around and my mom let us have way too much freedoms. One of my friends took me with him to paint stuff on a bridge with spray cans. I wrote "Star Wars"  My friend wrote, "Iran Sucks". needless to say we were caught in the act. We were taken home and our parents were given a $3000 dollar bill for repainting. At the time of doing the deed, I thought I was entertaining people with my clever young artistry. When the cops showed up, I knew differently. And as the bills came in I was strongly reminded of what I had done. Never did it again.

"No need for a god."

Believe as you will. And let me believe as I will.  Is that too much for you to grasp? Do I not deserve the freedoms you speak so highly of?

" I never said to abandon all rules,"

Well being you say this
"Why do you regard it a virtue to be obedient? Only a fool is obedient."

Then what am I to think about how you regard the rules you do have or respect? So you want to abandon some rules. And the ones you want to keep, everyone, even your children are fools to obey them. 
Do you not see you are contradicting yourself? ??? ??? ??  Its all right there! Can you not see it? ??? ?  Or, you know what youve said and are in damage control now. ;)

You can play this game all you want. You are not winning. Clearly. Do you not 'believe' that others can comprehend what you write here? Do you believe that they all quickly forget what you write from one post to the next and you can get away with it? ;)

"There are so many levels of awakening, who are you to judge anyone but yourself?  ;)
"
Yet you are not judging me and others in your previous post  "Jesus did not die for anyones sins, you poor sheep! Wake up!" :o Does the word Hypocrite come to mind? ??? ?? ;)

"You certainly are fully aware that a spiritual awakening does not neccessarily have to involve a god. If not aware, you are incredibly ignorant and quite unaware of the many different authentic spiritual levels there are among humanity."

Direct from the tongue of Lucifer himself. ;)

"Inner real sprituality is one thing, and the story in your bible an altogether different thing.
Unfortunately you are unaware that your god actually is you yourself, expressed by your own inner being."

The more you speak your 'opinions'(lies), Lucifer, the stronger my faith becomes. Keep up the good works. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus.  A child of the God of Abraham  ;)