Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: hoptoad on November 03, 2012, 06:23:14 PM
So 'god the father' is a liar?
Hey spin master. Keep on twisting.  ;) You know very well he was talking of the human father.
Its lines like that, that show your arguments are empty.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

Magluvin

Quote from: CuriousChris on November 03, 2012, 07:23:15 PM
Bruce_tpu Do you like to stand on street corers, and yell a lot?

I dont see any yelling. ??? Are you a twister too?  ;) Lying to beef up your empty arguments?

But I suppose that is the basis of your logic and you cant produce a serious fact. Just lies, deception, belittling, and science that is written by scientists you wouldnt trust to write the science. Your logic is beyond Alice in Wonderland. :o ;)

Magzimus Leviticus     A child of the God of Abraham  ;D

hoptoad

Quote from: Magluvin on November 03, 2012, 07:33:30 PM
Hey spin master. Keep on twisting.  ;) You know very well he was talking of the human father.
Its lines like that, that show your arguments are empty.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus
It was a question not a statement.
As for empty, it is no more empty than your superfluous winking, endless rhetoric and constant name calling.

By the way, calling someones real father a liar, (without even knowing them) is libelous.

Magluvin

Quote from: hoptoad on November 03, 2012, 07:56:29 PM
It was a question not a statement.
As for empty, it is no more empty than your superfluous winking, endless rhetoric and constant name calling.

By the way, calling someones real father a liar, (without even knowing them) is libelous.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :o ;D
Forget about if it was a question or a statement. ;) It was your inflection that the father he was talking about was God, well knowing that was not whom he was talking about. ;) I read it. ;) I recognized which he was speaking of.  :) And you call me blind. :o ;)

Maybe, just maybe, you read everything with a blind view.  ;) ;D Maybe that is your problem.  :) I have evidence.  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Maybe you were trying to make a funny, twisting his words to imply that he was calling God a Liar. Now if I may ask, what logic or even proof can you show me that he would ever utter those words. ;) You cannot.  ;) And there was no mistake.  ;) You twisted.  ;)
Oh, so since you are busted, you have to still make it look bad of what was really said. ;) Damage control.  ;) You are pitiful. ::)

I guess coming from you, thats logical. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus  A child of the God of Abraham  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Gwandau

Quote from: Magluvin on November 03, 2012, 01:35:46 PM
Then what am I to think about how you regard the rules you do have or respect? So you want to abandon some rules. And the ones you want to keep, everyone, even your children are fools to obey them. 
Do you not see you are contradicting yourself? ??  Its all right there! Can you not see it? ?  Or, you know what youve said and are in damage control now.

There is no contradiction here at all. You just experience what I say as a contradiction since you really dont' get what I am saying.

This is exactly what I said:

"Regarding parenting of kids, you either pretend not to understand or really don't comprehend what I have been trying to convey. I never said to abandon all rules, I am just trying to elucidate you about the difference between getting the kid to freely respect you and listen to you, compared to strictly following your bible rules and maybe be forced to execute your orders and rules with or without the kids consent, or even use your bible as a weapon in your parenting."

And you obviouisly don't seem to get my point, so lets try again in slightly other words:

I never said to abandon all rules, its not even about the question of rules or no rules, I am emphasizing the enormous difference between giving someone ready made rules to follow instead of teaching someone to be responsible for his own actions. Trust your child to use what you have told him to figure out himself how to act, so if any rules are created, they are born within himself.

Do you understand my point now?  Or do you still lack the ability to understand?

Oh, so you see everyone as good and no one commits evil? Or are you saying it is the rules which cause people to murder, ,  or keep their child in a locked closet for years?

I am saying it is the law enforced rules that indirectly make people lose their responsibility for their own actions. It is a kind of Moment 22 situation. Rules are needed, still the same rules are creating immature beings without enough self respect to chose the road of love peace and understanding. 

Rules is like crutches and society unfortunately needs rules to keep the ones without self respect from hurting others. But rules does not make you a better person, it just strips you from taking responsibility for your actions, making you obedient only as long as there is rules.

So I am not saying that society should throw away all their rules, I am just telling you that rules are only needed in a society where the members are unable to take responsibility for their own actions.

Oh, so you see everyone as good and no one commits evil? Or are you saying it is the rules which cause people to murder, ,  or keep their child in a locked closet for years?

Everyone know when he is doing something that hurt someone else. I have been working with kids deeply involved in criminality and even the most stupid one of them always knew he was doing something wrong. There is not one single person on this earth that do not know what they are doing. The very definition of evil is doing and knowing it is hurting someone.

It is all about their self respect. Without self respect, you don't care if you hurt anyone and it is absolutely impossible to do anything that hurt others if you have self respect.

When I was a kid, I did some bad things. My dad was never around and my mom let us have way too much freedoms. One of my friends took me with him to paint stuff on a bridge with spray cans. I wrote "Star Wars"  My friend wrote, "Iran Sucks". needless to say we were caught in the act. We were taken home and our parents were given a $3000 dollar bill for repainting. At the time of doing the deed, I thought I was entertaining people with my clever young artistry. When the cops showed up, I knew differently. And as the bills came in I was strongly reminded of what I had done. Never did it again.

Parents are of course crucial in the healthy growth of a young spirit. They should always be at hand when needed. But I really do not see a truly bad thing in some young rebellish graffiti, even if it violates someone elses rules, since it is really not hurting anyone or causing substantial damage to anyones property.

Let me ask you this question:
Would it have been OK if you as a kid have gotten 3000 dollars to spend upon a legally rented adverticing plate along the road, upon which you had done the same spray can creation?

I have a feeling you think everything that is forbidden to do by law, as a result must be evil to do.

Yet you are not judging me and others in your previous post  "Jesus did not die for anyones sins, you poor sheep! Wake up!" Does the word Hypocrite come to mind?

I'm not judging anyone, I'm just criticizing the unhealthy delusion of owning a fabled figure for your freedom.  You own nobody nothing for being born into a life here on earth. (sorry I called you "poor sheep", but unfortunately you are acting like one)

I never questioned the life changing event of your "awakening", I never judged you in this regard, which indeed you did when judging me about my level of spiritual experience.

The only thing I am questioning in regard to your "awakening", is the underlying psychology behind you experience. To take the "jump" into what really?  I know several people who have been where you are, but who have managed to free themselves from this conditioning. They are today happy free spritual individuals who are deeply connected to their inner beings but never again will fall into the trap of your mentally unhealthy belief system.

"You certainly are fully aware that a spiritual awakening does not neccessarily have to involve a god. If not aware, you are incredibly ignorant and quite unaware of the many different authentic spiritual levels there are among humanity."
Direct from the tongue of Lucifer himself.

That's a handy frase when things get to much for you, isn't it?

Your response shows us how incredibly narrow minded your are. You totally lack respect for other religions, just like most other religions totally lack respect four your belief, and that is exactly why religions have done more harm to humanity than anything else.

Since I fully understand the concepts presented by you, even if I do not share those concepts, but you on the other hand totally seem to lack the conceptual ability to grasp what I say, it is obviously futile to spend my energy upon you. As I have said before, there is only one way to get out of a prison that is self made.

One thing is for sure, I have witnessed people just like you who at last got free from the morbid confines of the christian prison and found their way out to a spiritual life in self respect and beauty without the unhealthy chains of christianity.

Gwandau