Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 06, 2012, 12:59:43 AM
i told you magtard... i am god.  you can see me anytime you want. stop on over... ;)

Well I was figurin you could just pop on over here. It would save a lot of time eh? Come on, be the good god that you accuse the God of Abraham of not being. What do ya like for snacks? Bat wings? Live fly pie? Nice bottle of plasma? We can curse all night at the campfire. You can teach your niece some of that new vocabulary you have been showing us. Oh, she probably knows some already. ::) We know you cant hold it in very long.  ;) Might be an enlarged prostate. ;D

Magzimus Leviticus

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 06, 2012, 01:04:28 AM
you godtards are so easy to manipulate...  you've burned another 3 pages and still not a single shred of extant material evidence nor logical proof for the existence of your imaginary savior/creator friend.

you're obviously NOT trying to convince any of us heathens so you must be trying to convince yourselves with all that proselytizing you're doing... ::)

Ahh, the Wilbert agenda. To clutter page after page by way of 'manipulation'  Thanks for that tacit admission. Your a good man. ;)

Boy, Im glad you say the things you do and the way you say them. Its a really good sign that your crazy.  ;) The Christians are safe.  Nobody is ill enough to follow your , what did Biden say? Malarkey!  Yeah thats what he said, malarkey.

"...with all that proselytizing you're doing..."

Well   I   have   never!!!   ;D

Hey, your god called, sent me a picture.   :-*   Cute, but all that makeup.

Magzimus Leviticus

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 06, 2012, 01:16:57 AM
Come on, be the good god that you accuse the God of Abraham of not being.
you'll just have to have faith... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on November 06, 2012, 01:11:49 AM
Is that you, or the legion speaking?  Are you afraid of a little Holy water sprinkled on you?  If there is no God, then a few drops of Holy water on your forehead isn't a big deal.

Gravock
that's me. not at all afraid, you do realize that i did go to a parochial school for my primary education?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 06, 2012, 12:43:37 AM
What methods have you used to validate your god? and what methods have you used to invalidate all the other gods?  ;)

the very same methods you godtards have used for your god...  ::)