Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 07, 2012, 12:00:45 AM
Well the President is suppose to be a public servant, not my boss. So you dont know what your talking about.

If I hadnt read the Bible, I wouldnt be as concerned about all this. I believe we are in the end times.

Magzimus Leviticus
it was in quotes asshat... get a clue. ::)

if we are in the end times what does it matter? you will be left behind when the rapture happens anyways... ::)  ohhh.... i get it. you think obama is the antichrist.   you godtards are so silly.

Quote from: Magluvin on November 07, 2012, 12:07:50 AM
More speculation. lol.  here is Wilbert betting on something he has no proof of nor has even seen.

Hypocrite.

Magzimus leviticus
i learned it from watching you... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 07, 2012, 12:13:41 AM
it was in quotes asshat... get a clue. ::)

if we are in the end times what does it matter? you will be left behind when the rapture happens anyways... ::)  ohhh.... i get it. you think obama is the antichrist.   you godtards are so silly.
i learned it from watching you... ::)

"i learned it from watching you... ::) "

Oh yeah? How many fingers am I holding up?  ;)    Night wilby.  God loves ya. ;D

Magzimus Leviticus

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 07, 2012, 12:19:49 AM
"i learned it from watching you... ::) "

Oh yeah? How many fingers am I holding up?  ;)    Night wilby.  God loves ya. ;D

Magzimus Leviticus
knowing what kind of 'true' christian you are... i'd say one. the one between your index and ring finger.

blessings of odin allfather be upon ye.

edited to add: just think magtard, when you wake up tomorrow it will be a bright, beautiful obamanation day! and know it's the will of god... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 07, 2012, 12:24:53 AM
knowing what kind of 'true' christian you are... i'd say one. the one between your index and ring finger.

blessings of odin allfather be upon ye.

edited to add: just think magtard, when you wake up tomorrow it will be a bright, beautiful obamanation day! and know it's the will of god... ;)

Yes it is. Your right.   And Im not talking about the finger. ;) Thats just your dirty mind playing tricks on you. ::) Or maybe its not your mind. :o Unless you consider your mind dirty. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

gravityblock

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 06, 2012, 08:16:02 PM
and i will say it for you godtards AGAIN...  you know you have no extant material evidence nor a logical proof for the existence of your imaginary friend. NOT A SINGLE SHRED more than a 3 year old has for theirs...   THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAITH YOU GODTARD.  at least be honest, god hates liars.

tell me godtard EXACTLY WHERE i have said god doesn't exist...  all i have been doing (for 80 fucking pages now... ) is asking you to present extant material evidence and/or a logical proof for YOUR asinine unsubstantiated claims... and ALL YOU FAITHERS DO IS RESPOND WITH RED HERRINGS AND FALSE DILEMMA.

No, the definition of faith is believing in something you can't see.  There is no difference in believing in something you can see, or believing in something you can't see.  Belief is how we perceive things to be.  How we perceive things to be, doesn't necessarily reflect the true nature of what we see or what were not able to see.  The adversary (TPTB, satan, the devil, lucifer, and all other things which opposes the truth) has inverted every truth imaginable to mankind, and this includes both what we can see and what we can't see.  There is as much extant material evidence or logical proof for the things which we do not see as to the things which we do see.  Saying there is no extant material evidence nor logical proof for the existence of God is a lie from the adversary.  There is not one shred of material evidence or logical proof which proves gravity is a real force, but yet we perceive gravity to be a real force and to curve space-time.  Our perception of gravity doesn't necessarily reflect it's true nature.  Our perception of light doesn't necessarily reflect it's true nature.  Our perception of God, doesn't necessarily reflect the true nature of God.

In my next post, I'm going to show the true nature of gravity and of light by asking the right questions.  If we don't ask the right questions, then we're not going to get the right answers.  Why would I do this.  To show you non-believers what you think you see is a lie, and what you think you don't see is the truth.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.